Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #14

Pete1960

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ehh ? Haven’t you been the one for months and months and months expressing your disappointment and calling him names ? Haven’t you been the one who christened him LB ( Leora’s Boyfriend ) ? Haven’t you been the one saying again and again and again that this man is making so much bad to Leora’s life that she should leave him ? That she made her go mad , hysterical , shout , lose it and throw her phone with anger ? 

Haven’t LB repeatedly mentioned here with his name and sometimes Leora showing us him on cameras on her mobile ? Or she was receiving flowers from her female friends ? Or was she for a whole summer disappearing twice per week when her friend Malia was there to a person that never existed ? 

Isn’t you the one when it was said here that both had relationships with other people and you gave the answer “ so what ? Does this mean anything so they can be together again ? ( this is what you meant at least with your post which quite impressed me ) … 

And now suddenly you say that this person never existed 😂😂 Like the flashing tits of Leora and being completely naked in august 2021 to a person that can’t visit her anymore because big love Paul is in the house now and he doesn’t like him .. oh well , how was that , “ if he ever existed that is “ . 

Hear ye hear ye , Leora had never anyone in Prague 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

I could explain why i wrote that. It was on purpose.

But i won't!🤪

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I could explain why i wrote that. It was on purpose.

But i won't!🤪

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Thank you for your outstanding contribution … Jimbo explained it perfectly a couple of days ago 🙌😇

• Haha 1

il y a 2 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Je pourrais expliquer pourquoi j'ai écrit ça. C'était exprès.

Mais je ne le ferai pas ! 🤪

Je suis souvent repris par pas mal de personnes dont je par de <Paul ,mais au moins ;moi je ne ment pas !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Regardless of who is right on Loverboy.  He did make her furious.  I think he had a conscience to the degree she does not have.  I'm assuming but think she wanted RLC more than him. In reading posts he didn't want to be on cam. With all the negative he's gotten perhaps he was a nice guy that liked her but didn't like her cam life which ruined their potential relationship.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

il y a 3 minutes, Max Ragnar a dit :

Peu importe qui a une raison sur Loverboy. Il l'a rendue furieuse. Je pense qu'il avait une conscience dans la mesure où elle n'en a pas. Je suppose mais pense qu'elle voulait RLC plus que lui. En lisant les messages, il ne voulait pas être sur la caméra. Avec tout le négatif qu'il a eu, c'était peut-être un gars sympa qui l'aimait mais n'aimait pas sa vie de cam, ce qui a ruiné leur relation potentielle.

Ce  qui reviendrai a dire , qui est tout a fait possible qu'elle peut le voir dans ces sorties solitaires

26 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I see that, too.  I have made positive and negative comments off what I see (usually about concern for their future) but I will admit I've never seen Leora so happy and never seen Paul so interactive with Leora as since he showed up (finally) in Prague.

Leora and Paul have dialed in their two lives according to what they want out of life. At times it's a bit dull ala 'real life' but the sex this afternoon was really good and enjoyable for them and for us to watch.  Like ddhm I wish they had company but they don't and it's their lives. As long as sex like this afternoon happens I'm happy to pay the $44.95 a month.

I miss Malia and where it had been heading but it turned out better for Malia in the long run. Love to see some sexy outfits, nets, sexy maid, fox tail and maybe Paul nail her in the rear end but all is well for them and us when you look at the big picture. I'm enjoying the sparkle in they eyes.

Sex was good because finally it wasn’t a cameras show , they fucked for themselves , no prime time for cameras , it was spontaneous and unpredictable , it was two people enjoying . Whatever comes out as real like that , should be praised and that’s what happened and well done to them . The rest is better to stay silent here because writing even things that THE MAJORITY has been discussing about it in the past and admitting that “ SOMETHING “ was occurring in Leora’s personal life and now suddenly as it seems beginning a try of “ ELIMINATING “ Leora’s previous life in Prague before Paul appears , well , “ let people here write things on purpose “ so as the forum stays without anyone participating and leave these two people enjoy their life on cameras without still being able to have relatives , friends , family members , close friends and perhaps colleagues visiting them .. but yes I forgot , it is their choice … with the big  question , would they do or will they do like that when they finally try and live without the financial support of RLC ? Ahh , well .. whatever . 

57 minutes ago, philo said:

So let me be sure that I understand: RLC is deleting scenes in replay in Leora's apartment that people were able to see in realtime if the happened to be watching?

No. I don't know what you understood but the apartment was under maintenance so it was impossible to see anything. Patou can tell you since he wrote down the time the maintenance started. Count that Leora and Paul were together on the sofa before the maintenance and were dressed to go out.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Anode said:

Tu en ais bien sur de se que tu avance ?

You were the first to suspect that Leora is cheating on Paul when she goes out alone, with no evidence. I'm pretty sure Leora wouldn't be able to do it with Paul there in Prague. Let us remember that she was the one who wanted Paul to come to Prague and Paul agreed with her. They haven't had any big discussions recently and I don't see why Leora would be dissatisfied with Paul.

• Upvote 5