Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #14

Pete1960

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I disagree ..and slow down what exactly ? Sex is the perfect distraction for many things , obviously and despite the improvements with her partner sometimes , since we don’t know what kind of sex she discovered during the months without her current partner , unfortunately for her , the only way she will have herself pleased is by her own self .The partner enjoys getting his wishes , she enjoys seeing him happy which is by default really great ..

But the quality of any interactions between the two , well , I better say nothing .. the daily thumb replays speak by itself and what’s happening elsewhere ..Still , what matters as we say is the feeling and for this , it looks satisfactory ..Still , after the first couple of months of the return of her partner , the masturbation session/shows are gradually increasing ..Someone could wonder why …

Every person I know eventually burns out. After a few hundred times most people try to live life beyond having their hands in their crotches. Have a consuming interest, hobby, friends, activities not living in an apartment with no panties on teasing, bating and occasionally screwing your live in boy friend. 

I watch her but I don't know how she does it. We have so many irons in the fire in our lives remodeling, building projects, restoring cars, learning new skills and still finding time for friends and family. What I'm saying is we no longer live like 20 something unmarried kids.

All, repeat all my friends eventually have their sex lives slow down. They are too busy and maybe too tired to act like they used to.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Now Charles will destroy hundreds of years of tradition with his bent-out ego. 

Absolutely right. A entitled spoiled egotistical authoritarian. An example:

WWW.EXPRESS.CO.UK

PRINCE CHARLES once ripped a sink from the wall in a terrible fury, according to unearthed reports.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

Since most European countries don't like the Russians and are shutting their borders to travelers, I wonder how much longer before Paul will be sent back to Krasnoyarsk. Soon I hope.

Russia is opposed to the Great Reset and doesn't participate in their fiat money financial system. Same deal in Libya and Iraq.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Sadly, through observations - Leora is the work horse while Paul is the cart. Very tough watching Leora do it all and I mean everything (even when it comes to sex). One is a giver/doer while the other is a receiver/do nothing. My eyes don't lie.

Just like an exhibitionist and a voyeur - they complement each other and need each other

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Just like an exhibitionist and a voyeur - they complement each other and need each other

She managed 3 years without him.  The urge to need him confuses a lot of minds. Millions of decent men in the world and she picks a dipshit.  :biggrin:

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Good Morning  

great tuesday to all 

20/09/2022 20/ September/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

She managed 3 years without him.  The urge to need him confuses a lot of minds. Millions of decent men in the world and she picks a dipshit.  :biggrin:

We all have family or friends that make really illogical choices in love interests. The more people try to reason with them the more they resist the advice. It is what it is.  Hope it works out.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2