Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #14

Pete1960

9 hours ago, Brokk! said:

This only works in theory but in practice it is impossible. Would the Russian embassies or the Russian government itself be willing to risk a war on foreign soil for a bunch of  reservists? I do not think so. I doubt that the Russians have so many agents at their disposal who can pick up Russian citizens living outside Russia.

Even the Russian government has its limitations, it is not invincible or strong enough to afford such things in countries that are enemies on paper.

They'll just summon them to come to the Embassy saying there is some technicality with their paperwork documentation and then advise them they're going back home.  They got ways of getting them to return back home without going to another land knocking on doors to scoop them. It's an extradition process.  Paul's not a permanent resident of Czech Republic so all Russia has to is revoke his Visa then he becomes an illegal alien. Actually, Leora's not a permanent resident either.

3 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

What was the concoction Leora made in the bowl?

Shuba Salad, is the simple name.. Or you can use the Russian name " Herring Under a Fur Coat" !   Or, if you have doubts about my answer. Go to Bing, and search Shuba Salad !!😉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, scutus said:

Shuba Salad, is the simple name.. Or you can use the Russian name " Herring Under a Fur Coat" !   Or, if you have doubts about my answer. Go to Bing, and search Shuba Salad !!😉

Ewww.  That's as bad as Taiwanese food.  One look and say Should I eat this or Did I.   :biggrin:

39 minutes ago, scutus said:

Thanks, I did look it up.  Herring in potato salad? Must smell like fish, too. I don't even like pickles in mine.  Yikes.

But since I'll never eat there I hope she and Paul enjoy it. They were enthusiastically gulping it down.