B1 - General Topic 2022 #36 (September)

a word of advice to all the members of this beautiful forum, I ignore two of our best members of this beautiful forum and I can assure you that I can read what's going on in two minutes, instead of the half an hour it used to take, of course you can ignore me too, but you won't gain much in reading, I don't write much

26 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Is this replay bugged for every one? Looks like it was UM but doesn't show in the timeline.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

10 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

It's buggy for me, it jumps time on the replay

The direct live had a lot of problems at that time so it's quite normal to have them also in replay

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, joebirch said:

🙄…..that makes no sense, Esmi months ago was boring af and always hiding. This Esmi, has a life nowadays and doesn’t give a shit

I haven't noticed a change. Did nothing before, still does nothing. Oh yes, she now masturbates every two weeks or so just to keep her free apartment / bedroom. If you can call it a masturbation, on a voyeur site, when everything is covered by a blanket.     

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

I haven't noticed a change. Did nothing before, still does nothing. Oh yes, she now masturbates every two weeks or so just to keep her free apartment / bedroom. If you can call it a masturbation, on a voyeur site, when everything is covered by a blanket.     

So...now she's showing her pussy.

• Haha 2