B1 - General Topic 2022 #36 (September)

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

This is why I really believe that RLC has very little control of them or much less than most members here think they have. The tenants are free to have any guest as long as they know about the cams and aren't minors.  Just remember Ginger and the most extreme example, Penny. The only control that RLC have would be if the guest is occupying a room that is due to a tenant, in that case I believe that RLC would intervene.

Even then I will be surprised if they do, maybe not at first. When Zaba brought the fuck boy he didn’t know about the cams

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

This is why I really believe that RLC has very little control of them or much less than most members here think they have. The tenants are free to have any guest as long as they know about the cams and aren't minors.  Just remember Ginger and the most extreme example, Penny. The only control that RLC have would be if the guest is occupying a room that is due to a tenant, in that case I believe that RLC would intervene.

agneta got kicked out of B2 for something she said, yet gina and curly have a punch up and are given their own apt |LOL