Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #15

Pete1960

il y a 4 minutes, RAME a dit :

oui mais quand elle est réveiller elle est pleine d'énergie.

leora je comprend elle passe une bonne partie de la nuit éveiller et elle bosse trés souvent.

mais p

Pas Paul il se nourris au somnifère

29 minutes ago, RAME said:

but paul he sleeps, he eats on the computer he fucks very little he has no health, man he is white and has no energy

Some impartial advice for your good self and likewise for Anode.....I am indifferent to whatever Leora and Paul do, just as I am indifferent to the opinions of others on this forum, but I don't imagine you have factored into your sniping agenda that the more you fire negativity at Leora the less she will respond with " favours ". 

The more you criticise Paul the more she will defend and support him ( and rightly so ). Leaving aside Pulo's contributions, 80% of the postings nowadays are negative toward them from just a couple of contributors. If you have a point to put, why not put it over in a respectful manner and then move on, not copy and paste the same remarks ad infinitum. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Anode said:

Hello Jimbo4,

I would simply say that Leora must like the mediocre and the useless you have the demonstration of it every day

Sincerely, have a nice day.

You have said it.....Now leave it !

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 5 minutes, jimbo4 a dit :

Vous l'avez dit.....Maintenant, laissez-le !

De plus s'il fessait des efforts ont comprendraient ces maladresses ,a part  faire a manger pour sa petite personne ,car il est très personnel aussi il ne fait rien c'est un fainéant de première 

Just now, Anode said:

In addition, if he made an effort, we would understand these blunders, apart from making food for his little person, because he is very personal, so he does nothing, he is a  first-rate lazy 

With respect to yourself, but, have you some sort of agenda? Don't you have something more productive to do than sit in front of your PC day in day out with the sole aim of criticising someone who you have no influence over whatsoever. Surely a man of intelligence as I credit you with would not continue watching a program that depressed and angered him so much, what would be the benefit ? 

Accept that Leora and Paul do not fit your criteria for whatever reason you watch voyeur or real life sites, and move on to either another distributor, or switch to another apartment that would satisfy your individual requirements.

Not an unreasonable request is it ?  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

il y a 3 minutes, jimbo4 a dit :

En ce qui concerne vous-même, mais avez-vous une sorte d'agenda ? N'avez-vous pas quelque chose de plus productif à faire que de rester assis devant votre PC jour après jour dans le seul but de critiquer quelqu'un sur lequel vous n'avez aucune influence. Sûrement qu'un homme d'intelligence comme je vous le prête ne continuerait pas à regarder une émission qui le déprime et l'énerve autant, quel en serait l'avantage ? 

Acceptez que Leora et Paul ne correspondent pas à vos critères, quelle que soit la raison pour laquelle vous regardez des sites de voyeur ou de la vie réelle, et passez soit à un autre distributeur, soit à un autre appartement qui répondrait à vos besoins individuels.

Pas une demande déraisonnable n'est-ce pas ?  

Chez Paul c'est çà façon d’être qui m'amuse sa façon de marcher comme un robot, de manger comme un porc de peur que l'on lui vole son assiette ,de tourner en rond pour aller nul part , de se coucher et se relever sans raison ,toujours absent perdu dans ces pensées et j'en passe,il est vrai que se garçon est a , plaindre.Quand a Leora elle devient de moins en moins divertissante , je dirais rengaine et prévisible en toute évidence je me moque ce que Leora lit ou pas ou la contrarie de peur qu'elle n’écoute pas mes demandes pour se qu'elle fait maintenant ont ne perds rien 

39 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

With respect to yourself, but, have you some sort of agenda? Don't you have something more productive to do than sit in front of your PC day in day out with the sole aim of criticising someone who you have no influence over whatsoever. Surely a man of intelligence as I credit you with would not continue watching a program that depressed and angered him so much, what would be the benefit ? 

Accept that Leora and Paul do not fit your criteria for whatever reason you watch voyeur or real life sites, and move on to either another distributor, or switch to another apartment that would satisfy your individual requirements.

Not an unreasonable request is it ?  

Jimbo, with some people it is obvious that they do it more for fun and not really to criticize. I can understand Str who comments in a sour way everywhere and in every post of any tenant and therefore has some consistency, but the other users? If someone doesn't care about Leora's apartment they can just do something else or look at something else. Spending the days emphasizing every little thing that Paul does is useless but to create a hostile climate. Having Pulo is enough for me to know what Leora and Paul do, doesn't need other people to do the same thing.

• Upvote 3

Let's face it, some people wouldn't mind if something unpleasant happened to Paul or Leora, something that would make them sad. Some days i think someone is almost hoping that their life in Prague will go badly for both of them.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Anode said:

Chez Paul c'est çà façon d’être qui m'amuse sa façon de marcher comme un robot, de manger comme un porc de peur que l'on lui vole son assiette ,de tourner en rond pour aller nul part , de se coucher et se relever sans raison ,toujours absent perdu dans ces pensées et j'en passe,il est vrai que se garçon est a , plaindre.Quand a Leora elle devient de moins en moins divertissante , je dirais rengaine et prévisible en toute évidence je me moque ce que Leora lit ou pas ou la contrarie de peur qu'elle n’écoute pas mes demandes pour se qu'elle fait maintenant ont ne perds rien 

You really have a sad, and pathetic sense of humour, I'm just glad not all French men are the same as you.

• Upvote 4