B4 - General Topic 2022 #58 (September / October)

When I say that Kristy is a freak, I mean that she has strong sexual taste that go well beyond what we see from the other girls. Kristy likes her guys on the young side. If they are still riding a skate board that  might get her really wet. Kristy likes to suck and lick dick and especially she likes the area under the balls. It you sit on her face she will be very happy. Kristy also likes her guys to be dominant and will go for that type even if they are kind of ugly. 

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

kristy is all tease on cam, K&M brought their guys back for a tease and to let the viewers know who they are shagging offcam

I not so sure about Kristy's guy. Watching him give me an impression that they are only friends, not much intimacy. Kristy is fucking other guy(s)

Kristy had me fooled for YEARS! I thought that she was bi-curious and all it took was the right woman for her to get into a girl-girl session. During her Russian days, RLC brought some real Lesbians to her apartment for a party. I thought, now we get to see Kristy get seduced by someone with experience. The women watched Kristy flirting around and then looked at each other and laughed. I knew at that moment that they had read Kristy as "fake". I was so disappointed but learned a good lesson...so far (going on eight years now) Kristy is a fake.

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I not so sure about Kristy's guy. Watching him give me an impression that they are only friends, not much intimacy. Kristy is fucking other guy(s)

coincidence the amount of time she has spent offcam since she met him

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

By that time Kristy was already getting many nights out, even when she was in B2.

that was with different guys, dont u remember her telling luna in english that she was looking for a guy to fuck on cam, just to fool the viewers LOL

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

that was with different guys, dont u remember her telling luna in english that she was looking for a guy to fuck on cam, just to fool the viewers LOL

I know. I'm not keeping a record but to me she's going out as much as before, that's what I meant.