B4 - General Topic 2022 #58 (September / October)

1 minute ago, philo said:

Kristy could solve my problem by just fucking one of the girls. I don't know why that is not an option since she spends so much time trying to get us to believe that she likes girls.

To me it was always some kind of play, only those time with Eva that it looked that she wanted to try. Even when she fingered Alana was some kind of play.

The only RLC woman that I think could have gotten to Kristy to reveal her true self is Irma. Irma fucked both the women who liked pussy and the women who were just thinking about it. Irma would have cornered Kristy and put her in a situation where she would have to perform or be revealed as a fake. Irma gave Kammi that test way back when. During a massage in B1, she turned Kammi over and worked on her tits for about twenty minutes. She never got the slightest response. That's when I knew that Kammi was also fake bi-sexual.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sexytreach said:

Where is that infamous Kamila fisting video at???

It is still on the internet on one of the major free sites. Key search words are fisting and massage. The scene opens with a view of the ocean and pans down to a woman face down on a table. She seemed very young at the time.