B4 - General Topic 2022 #58 (September / October)

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I see your humor is way below zero, at the same time I didn't really expect more from a person who never likes anything and just comes to the forum to complain all the time

you shouldn't stretch such a big pole with your previous posts because it's too tempting for me 🤣

Go ahead...I fully expect to be insulted by you and in turn threatened with a ban when I feed it back to you.  

And please.. no three day crap...just delete my account (after 10 years).  

The constant praise of RL Couples has turned CC into a couple of circle jerk forums.  

RLC has turned to couples...Kristy today... Tim yesterday.  We have a couples on vacation apartment with a couple who came from the singles apartment FFS.

We have couples who prentend to get "edgy" and fuck on opposite sides of a closed door FFS.

We literally see a guy sitting in a bathtub with three girls all in bathing suits.  Doing fuck all, because the girl he is with has a giant collar aroind his neck.  Or we have couples hosting girls in a three or four girls to one guy ratio...hosting dinner parties and chatting about the fucking weather.  These fucking loser guys like this Kos, Thor and that annoying Timur  who couldn't find interesting in a fucking dictionary...let alone a real job... will ultimately be the death of RLC.

Oh...and the lesbians (another boring couple) who host parties with other gay guys and couples and pretend to be edgy by playing strip charades.   

This is a fucking joke...but hey, you keep on defending it along with the others in your circle jerk.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Now we know why she did that great bate this morning. 🤣

And as they talked about she wanted to bring him before.

One think I should note, I don't trust Argentinians.

🙄

You are Brazilian , normal 😛😛😁😂… let’s wait and see how it is with him and if he reappears .. at least the villas have slightly improved this past week … 

9 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Go ahead...I fully expect to be insulted by you and in turn threatened with a ban when I feed it back to you.  

The constant praise of RL Couples has turned CC into a couple of circle jerk forums.  

RLC has turned to couples...Kristy today... Tim yesterday.  We have a couples on vacation apartment with a couple who came from the singles apartment FFS.

We have couples who prentend to get "edgy" and fuck on opposite sides of a closed door FFS.

We literally see a guy sitting in a bathtub with three girls all in bathing suits.  Doing fuck all, because the girl he is with has a giant collar aroind his neck.  Or we have couples hosting girls in a three or four girls to one guy ratio...hosting dinner parties and chatting about the fucking weather.  These fucking loser guys like this Kos, Thor and that annoying Timur  who couldn't find interesting in a fucking dictionary...let alone a real job... will ultimately be the death of RLC.

Oh...and the lesbians (another boring couple) who host parties with other gay guys and couples and pretend to be edgy by playing strip charades.   

This is a fucking joke...but hey, you keep on defending it along with the others in your circle jerk.

Why are you watching / paying ? 

19 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

It is clear that RLC is no longer a project for you in view of everything you have listed, it would be time for you to see it and move on

people evolve, too bad that you stay on a wrong idea of what the participants must do for your own desires

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Turn around, thinga69 was trying to give you a facial and hit you in the back. Just please put me on ignore.

Wrong answer or my English wasn’t good for you to understand it .. let’s try again 

Why are you watching / paying ? 

Do you have an answer on this specific simple question ? 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Wrong answer or my English wasn’t good for you to understand it .. let’s try again 

Why are you watching / paying ? 

Do you have an answer on this specific simple question ? 

Not again?  It's a circle...facing inwards...you've been a 24/7 clutch performer in your circle since joining CC.  

• Haha 1