B1 - General Topic 2022 #37 (September / October)

I suspect that the reason Esmi may have been crying is it appears she was reading something on her phone.  In one of the cities/villages that Ukraine took back they found a mass grave with over 400 bodies in it.  They said the bodies had been tortured, mutilated, shot and in some cases genitals removed!  

12 minutes ago, Magnus15721 said:

I suspect that the reason Esmi may have been crying is it appears she was reading something on her phone.  In one of the cities/villages that Ukraine took back they found a mass grave with over 400 bodies in it.  They said the bodies had been tortured, mutilated, shot and in some cases genitals removed!  

This was before a couple of weeks.

1 minute ago, RonS said:

That makes sense that cry come from her heart and her soul I feel so bad for these girls that are here and having to read something like that.

15 minutes ago, Magnus15721 said:

She already cried about that, Lavi too.

10 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Just get rid of her and you won't see her crying. I'm so sick of these drama queens.🙄

Maybe a little "respect" could be required here! Obviously, when respect was in your area, you were absent! You don't know what she read and YES she can cry if needed! That is Reallife, my friend! 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Maybe a little "respect" could be required here! Obviously, when respect was in your area, you were absent! You don't know what she read and YES she can cry if needed! That is Reallife, my friend! 

She came home sad already, she even drank a shot of Jager. When she was on her bed she just let go.

35 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She came home sad already, she even drank a shot of Jager. When she was on her bed she just let go.

OK, but it is not a reason to unrespect her... She may have good reasons to be sad and yes, she can cry ( we don't know what she read)... It could be family members, friends or something else... We're not here to comment on her sadness. Let's just respect that! And cheer her up INSTEAD!! 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

OK, but it is not a reason to unrespect her... She may have good reasons to be sad and yes, she can cry ( we don't know what she read)... It could be family members, friends or something else... We're not here to comment on her sadness. Let's just respect that! And cheer her up INSTEAD!! 

my comment was only about that I think that she already came home sad and wasn't about what she read. But this is a stupid discussion that goes nowhere.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3