Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #16

Pete1960

9 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

She lives with him for a simple reason, she is comfortable with him, she admires his intelligence and they understand each other, and after more than ten years who are you, me  or anyone else to question thier decisions. People may not like him just as some people don't like her, but they don't matter do they? It's her choice.

Correction !  Paul did have a full time job when he was in the Krasnoyarsk apartment, getting up at 7am and going to work for Apple in his town, some days  until 8pm. He then started his own business repairing phones iPad's and laptops to a very high standard if the reviews are to be believed, he opened another repair shop and it is still in business being controlled by Paul from Prague, who gives instructions to the person running it for him, hence the reason he sleeps strange hours, so he can keep in contact with his business in Russia 5+ hours time difference.

It is open today until 7pm which is 2pm in Prague.

Intelligence!  You're giving the guy too much praise.    :biggrin:   

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Anode said:

There has never been  an Apple factory in Russia and especially not in Krasnoyarsk

I didn’t say there was an Apple “ Factory “ ! I said he worked for Apple ….Not necessarily in a factory. There were plenty of Apple outlets in Russia, where do you think Leora got her laptop from?

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 6

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Intelligence! You're giving the guy too much praise.    :biggrin:   

I tell it as it is SC, he may look stupid to some people, but he is far from it.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Is it fair to say one way to judge a person is by the technology they use?

If so, Paul's iPhone is a few years old (looks like an iPhone 8).

I was always afraid of iPhone's SARs. Higher than a kite.  Found the lowest SAR Samsung and bought it. Now maybe I won't glow in the dark and avid some brain tumors.  Do a SAR rating on phones...