B1 - General Topic 2022 #38 (October)

14 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

Wrong wrong and wrong haha

I get it, y’all excited to see the same thing over and over again, but no one can tell me what do you think she has more to show. Y’all said she ain’t bring a guy or a girl, nothing between these 3 girls will ever happen. She doesn’t care about the other girls from the other apartments, so what exactly are you expecting to see that you haven’t seen 100 times already 🙄

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, joebirch said:

I get it, y’all excited to see the same thing over and over again, but no one can tell me what do you think she has more to show. Y’all said she ain’t bring a guy or a girl, nothing between these 3 girls will ever happen. She doesn’t care about the other girls from the other apartments, so what exactly are you expecting to see that you haven’t seen 100 times already 🙄

OK cool 😎 

• Haha 1

I saw a short video clip that Zaba was looking at on her phone and it looked like it was Esmi.  She appeared to be hugging a woman from behind?  Please view the video and give your opinion.  Zaba is in her room and the time is approximately 11:05am in Barcelona.

19 minutes ago, Magnus15721 said:

I saw a short video clip that Zaba was looking at on her phone and it looked like it was Esmi.  She appeared to be hugging a woman from behind?  Please view the video and give your opinion.  Zaba is in her room and the time is approximately 11:05am in Barcelona.

I thought that was Esmi too, but is a video that Zaba made with Kristy a few minutes before. Zaba really looked like Esmi with that makeup and hair.  🤣