B1 - General Topic 2022 #38 (October)

5 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Oh right. I think that Alana took one of Kristy's suitcases, that's why she had to buy one.

I remember Alana receiving two different new suitcases.  One before she left B2 and the other after she arrived at B1.  It seemed as though she had an issue with the first one because when it was delivered, she was looking at it a lot, as though there was something there that wasn't normal.  I also noticed her taking a picture or pictures of an area on the suitcase.  I thought that was why there was a second delivery after she arrived at B1.  Maybe someone sent her the other suitcase she placed in the laundry room, on the second floor, I was talking about earlier after she left, since she is presently in Turkey.  I don't know anything about the suitcase she borrowed from Kristy, if that's what happened.

A night with many girls missing till late from the two most watchable currently apartments , B1 and B2 .. Marlene and Anya for adventures perhaps , Esmi and Danaya with their agendas .. I don’t know how and for how long  Marlene , Anya and Lavika will be managing the adult entertainment of the RLC Barcelona concept .. Carla and Yanai offer way more fun and things to watch with their approach and dedication to the project .. RLC seems like it has just the tenants occupying beds and as long as several of them are doing things not because of RLC but because they act as normal human beings , it is ok .. 

In the end , the combinations proved quite weird , Marlene ending with Danaya 😱🤔🤔 and Anya once again being good company for  T&T .. As for Esmi , as soon as she has started overnighting , it shows how much of “ milk and honey “ the current situation she is into is ..

• Upvote 1