B1 - General Topic 2022 #38 (October)

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I disagree being a fake party .. Masha simply loves sex and whenever she’s in the mood , show or not , she will do whatever she feels .. I think viewers want to watch more daring things every now and then , I don’t think that anyone else can provide such things apart from Masha and her friends / guests / visitors … For me , even when you know what to expect in Masha’s place but actually never knowing what you will be seeing and what kind of combination , I don’t think that there’s any other tenant who can do this in such success for so many years .. 

I have never felt cheated or Masha taking advantage of me watching her , every single cent I have given her so as to have the most human apartment and in my opinion being the most real human person without hesitations since 2016 that i am watching , this i respect and that’s why i always  praise her . No matter what she does , whatever she does and with who she does it , she will draw attention , either negative or positive . THIS WOMAN HAS A LIFE and she tries  to live it in her own rules and way .. sometimes people dislike her of her actions but whatever she has ever done , whatever she does and whatever she will do , she’s doing it with the maximum respect to the people watching .. and this I think will always be her ever top accomplishment , that is respecting each and every cent I have contributed for her . 

I was being sarcastic :smile:

• Haha 1

Zabava kind of expects something tonight , the guy to his favor , really great approach and on cameras adaptation , like he has been there again and again , well done for his fast adaptation .