B1 - General Topic 2022 #38 (October)

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Sorry to tell you this but your comparison is very bad, when you order a product like the one you quote, you are asked for cooking, so you expect to have the product to order

In our case, the product is RLC, that is to say having the possibility of seeing other people through cameras, nowhere do you have an option that says that the girl must have sex outside the sheets

I understand that we can be a little frustrated with the situation, the problem is that the criticisms always come from the same people who are never happy with anything no matter what, so it's not at all constructive

Beyond the sex under the sheets, I see a lot of interesting things in this relationship between them, and even if this one may only be a brief relationship or a one-night stand

There are plenty of things much more interesting than sex, just open your mind and it's a bit like the concept of rlc if you think about it a bit

Even a broke clock is right twice a day etc. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thoughts about Zabava during ย the day as at the moment and after quite some time , Marlene shows who the Real โ€œ President โ€œ is and that if and when she wants , sheโ€™s by far the top Barcelona exposure girl โ€ฆ.MARLENE WAS , IS AND WILL BE THE PRESIDENT .

Just now, ddhm said:

Thoughts about Zabava during ย the day as at the moment and after quite some time , Marlene shows who the Real โ€œ President โ€œ is and that if and when she wants , sheโ€™s by far the top Barcelona exposure girl โ€ฆ.MARLENE WAS , IS AND WILL BE THE PRESIDENT .

I still support Lavi in the next presidential run. ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

I still support Lavi in the next presidential run. ๐Ÿ˜…

Donโ€™t get me wrong , Lavika is ย fantastic too but Marlene is a woman who simply enjoys all that age does while Lavika wants to have it more controlled I think โ€ฆI like the wild style of Marlene but Lavika is having her own style for sure ..

On a strange note , it really seems that this time most of the tenants seem to have been outdated ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ.. we were expecting lots of action last week as the month was coming to an end and we got so many things on the first week of October ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. maybe the Russian / Ukrainian calendar is still messing the girls .. even at Mashaโ€™s ๐Ÿ˜‚