Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #17

Pete1960

Looks as if nobody was impressed by what happened at 2-30am, and who can blame you, even the out and out sicko’s who worship these two couldn’t find the words to describe what occurred.

The manufactured masters of the mundane excelled themselves with possibly the worst show of mockery of an audience ever.In night vision, she gave a half hearted disinterested  basic blow job dressed in panties and a top to the equally dull and disinterested near corpse Paul.

No wonder people like Jugghead and others are leaving, only the very sad lonely people or masochists  of this planet could continue to torture themselves with this garbage.

These two piss takers have convinced me to give up on RLC, and I am doing it with a despairing shake of the head, as most of the people who watch them deserve better.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 36 minutes, PeterAce a dit :

On dirait que personne n'a été impressionné par ce qui s'est passé à 2h30 du matin, et qui peut vous en vouloir, même les malades qui vénèrent ces deux-là n'ont pas trouvé les mots pour décrire ce qui s' est passé.

Les maîtres manufacturés du banal se sont surpassés avec peut-être le pire spectacle de moquerie d'un public de tous les temps. En vision nocturne, elle a fait une pipe de base désintéressée sans enthousiasme vêtue d'une culotte et d'un haut au cadavre tout aussi terne et désintéressée de Paul.

Pas que des gens étonnants comme Jugghead et d'autres partent, seuls les très tristes solitaires ou masochistes de cette planète pourraient continuer à se torturer avec ces ordures.

Ces deux preneurs de pisse m'ont convaincu d'abandonner RLC, et je le fais avec un hochement de tête désespérée, car la plupart des gens qui les regardent mieux.

Paul ne la baisse plus il ne sait que ce faire sucer 

Just now, pulo filipe said:

last night at the  bed 

Leora Did a great blowjob on paul 

Leora With panties and t-shirt 

Drinking coffee at night with Paul 

I’m not sure what you were watching Pulo, but if you think that was a great BJ then you are one of the reasons they dish up such absolute crap and get away with it. She did absolutely f*ck all and he gave himself a wank.

The truth is they were both beyond pitiful and pathetic and you should recognise that sometimes, the more people like you praise them for mediocrity the more of the same they will give. They have no interest in the job anymore.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 3 minutes, PeterAce a dit :

Je ne sais pas ce que vous regardez Pulo, mais si vous pensez que c'était un super BJ, alors vous êtes l'une des raisons pour lesquelles ils préparent une telle merde absolue et s'en tirent à bon compte. Elle a absolument tout foutu et il s'est branlé.

La vérité est qu'ils étaient tous les deux plus que pitoyables et pathétiques et vous devriez reconnaître que parfois, plus les gens comme vous les louent pour leur médiocrité, plus ils donneront la même chose. Ils n'ont plus d'intérêt pour le travail.

Peut être qu'ils sont sur un départ proche et qu'ils n'en non plus rien a foutre ?

1 hour ago, PeterAce said:

Looks as if nobody was impressed by what happened at 2-30am, and who can blame you, even the out and out sicko’s who worship these two couldn’t find the words to describe what occurred.

The manufactured masters of the mundane excelled themselves with possibly the worst show of mockery of an audience ever.In night vision, she gave a half hearted disinterested  basic blow job dressed in panties and a top to the equally dull and disinterested near corpse Paul.

No wonder people like Jugghead and others are leaving, only the very sad lonely people or masochists  of this planet could continue to torture themselves with this garbage.

These two piss takers have convinced me to give up on RLC, and I am doing it with a despairing shake of the head, as most of the people who watch them deserve better.

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, PeterAce said:

Who says it was that moment for you? Anyway, Jugg was more honest than some who always comment on every hair in Paul's ass that moves and then they always complain about the same things.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, Anode said:

Pourtant leurs attitudes  changé depuis un certain temps .

Well, it also seems normal to me. If we don't count Pulo's posts every comment is always of the same tenor AGAINST Paul. I would say quite normal if Leora doesn't really want to do something if every second we complain about Paul about everything. It has already been said that the more you do this the more Leora has no incentive to do anything but it is like talking to the wind...

• Upvote 8