Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #17

Pete1960

il y a 29 minutes, Anode a dit :

Bonjour à tous et à toutes

Miraguy, malheureusement une raison depuis que Paul est arrivé dans l'appartement c'est de la vraie merde, petit à petit il sabote l'appartement : quelques bâtes vite faites avant qu'il ne se réveille, des baises de petit débutant  catatrosphiques ; des pipes  laborieuses ou ont se demandent si est encore vivant

oui Miraguy a raison Paul fout la merde

Il faudrait que RLC examine les candidats avant leur sélection Pour éviter ce genre clampin

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Mine runs out on November 2 and I won't be renewing either.

Had a good run on and off for 9+ years, but there's too many other things to do in life and time ticks on.

I have certainly enjoyed Leora over the years but the time is right in my opinion, but that's just a personal opinion.😁

Sorry to see you go. 

Enjoy your retirement from Leora.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Sorry to see you go. 

Enjoy your retirement from Leora.

I’m only packing up RLC mate, still going to come on here on occasions just to piss a few people off, if not for anything else. 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Miraguy said:

Cancelled my subscription today. Sunday is my last day.  I originally signed up to see Leora and enjoyed her for a long time. But since Paul arrived the apartment has gone to hell and isn't worth watching anymore. The only other one of any interest is Martina but there isn't enough going on there to warrant the cost of renewing my sub. The rest of RLC is a pure load of crap. What a bunch of losers. If they had brought Zara back I might have stayed. Well I'm over and out. The rest of you can continue to watch the shit they are dealing, as long as you don't mind throwing your money away.

I can understand Jimbo but those who walk away because there is finally some couple reality in the apartment after a long time make me laugh. Okay, nobody forces you to watch L&P so goodbye.

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, Anode said:

Il faudrait que RLC examine les candidats avant leur sélection Pour éviter ce genre clampin

As you're the entertainment expert because according to you everything's wrong, so why don't you man-up and put your name forward to RLC and get them to give you an apartment so you can show them where they're going wrong, we could all do with a good laugh. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5