B1 - General Topic 2022 #39 (October)

I think it may be a historic gesture that Kristy and Monica are providing cover for Esmi in the bed that historically (arguably) has seen more fucking that any bed on RLC. With the exception of Masha's bed. This bed has cushioned asses from Nora and Kiko on down through the ages. RLC may have designated that bed as a historic monument. As such, all fucking has subsequently been banned in that bed and that designation has been faithfully honored by Esmi. How appropriate that Kristy and Monica were selected to continue that designation. LOL

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, philo said:

I think it may be a historic gesture that Kristy and Monica are providing cover for Esmi in the bed that historically (arguably) has seen more fucking that any bed on RLC. With the exception of Masha's bed. This bed has cushioned asses from Nora and Kiko on down through the ages. RLC may have designated that bed as a historic monument. As such, all fucking has subsequently been banned in that bed and that designation has been faithfully honored by Esmi. How appropriate that Kristy and Monica were selected to continue that designation. LOL

I think the springs are fucked...

8 minutes ago, philo said:

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think the springs are fucked...

If I am not mistaken, all the furniture in the three bedrooms of B1 were totally replaced by new furniture when RLC made major renovations to B1 in 2017 or 2018. So, the mattresses are still strong and can handle a lot of activities for few more years 😉 ☺️

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:
10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Je pense que les ressorts sont foutus...

Si je ne me trompe pas, tous les meubles des trois chambres du B1 ont été totalement remplacés par de nouveaux meubles lorsque RLC a fait des rénovations majeures au B1 en 2017 ou 2018. Ainsi, les matelas sont toujours solides et peuvent supporter beaucoup d'activités pour peu plus ans 😉  ☺️ .

Vu l'activité des colocataires ,les matelas ne craignent pas l'affaissement !

6 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

If I am not mistaken, all the furniture in the three bedrooms of B1 were totally replaced by new furniture when RLC made major renovations to B1 in 2017 or 2018. So, the mattresses are still strong and can handle a lot of activities for few more years 😉 ☺️

You watch much more closely than I do...I was just joking...🤣

Having said that, RLC should've put the old B1 sofa on Ebay...they would have made a killing. Even made more money  if we had smellovision...but I'm sure it will cum...😏

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, SMETANA said:

Vu l'activité des colocataires ,les matelas ne craignent pas l'affaissement !

The bed that needs to be replaced is Masha's bed because it was never replaced since Masha moved in. So, it is safe to say this bed observed lots of activities 😉 ☺️

For B1's beds, I think any girls who will occupy these beds, their boobs will sag first before the mattresses ever sag given these girls nowadays are staying for very long periods of time. I have to mention that half of these girls had boobs' jobs and their boobs are sag proof 😉   

• Upvote 1