B1 - General Topic 2022 #39 (October)

5 minutes ago, switch said:

you know it's like when she bating she make sure to take a bad position for make sure we can see nothing

she know what she doing don't worry for her, lorraine teached her about everything before she leave

She did show us last time when she did a nice bate where we could see everyting, if you missed it it's worth a watch if it's still up on replay.

• Haha 1

Just now, Ash1 said:

Are you crying because you didn't get to watch a pseudo lesbian show? 🤣

I am telling you that there is something incongruous about your interpretation of events. 

RLC unfortunately has a problem with the fact that they repeatedly go with girls who don't really participate fully in the project. This then leads to such weird event failed NV, residents that keep sex off cam only and bullshit shows (as replacement for real sex). No matter. One can only hope that RLC now at least kicks this girls out of the project. 

• Like 1

Same problem in B2 -as Ash mention 
If you switch off the switch, you take all the outlets on the distributor. They shouldn't have the IR lamp on that extension. It took a long time before they moved it in B2 to the wall socket

last ned.jpg

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not disputing Lilith flicked a switch...it just happened to be the wrong one....😎
...and they managed to squeeze that little non show in just before she shot off home...

I couldn't give a rats arse tbh, but I've been around here long enough now to know this was total bullshit

...just before Mathilda leaves the project too... 😏

But I think they wanted us to see, just Lilith prefered to have the light off like some do when they have sex the first time. If we can't see I dont think they get paid.

il y a 22 minutes, switch a dit :

c'est lilith a éteint la vision nocturne, elle devrait être bannie de rlc pour ça mais rien ne m'étonne de sa part

elle l'a fait volontairement , elle nous baise à tous les coups, elle va baiser avec Samson en dehors de sa chambre , ellle éteint la night vision  par exprès 

et le plus grave , elle va trouver parmi nos donneurs de leçons sur CC , ceux qui vont dire qu'elle s'est trompée de bouton.

Allez vous faire foutre !!!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not disputing Lilith flicked a switch...it just happened to be the wrong one....😎
...and they managed to squeeze that little non show in just before she shot off home...

I couldn't give a rats arse tbh, but I've been around here long enough now to know this was total bullshit

...just before Mathilda leaves the project too... 😏

I'm not disputing L actions, just putting the replay up for people to make there own judgements.

As for mathilda doing this just before she leaves, unfortunately it's a all to common thing where the girls let loose before they go 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Same problem in B2 -as Ash mention 
If you switch off the switch, you take all the outlets on the distributor. They shouldn't have the IR lamp on that extension. It took a long time before they moved it in B2 to the wall socket

last ned.jpg

Exactly they should do the same in b1 so it wont happen again, we have also seen it happen in the master bedroom in b1.

il y a 1 minute, Fagen a dit :

Mais je pense qu'ils voulaient qu'on voie, juste Lilith préférait éteindre la lumière comme certains le font quand ils font l'amour pour la première fois. Si nous ne pouvons pas voir, je ne pense pas qu'ils soient payés.

Mais comment tu peux écrire des conneries pareilles , tu crois qu'elle ne savait pas ce qu'elle faisait !

Et pourquoi elle ne baise pas Samson dans son lit et qu'elle va ailleurs pour qu'on ne la voit pas .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

But I think they wanted us to see, just Lilith prefered to have the light light off like some do when they have sex the first time. If we can't see I dont think they get paid.

Ok...they shouldn't get bonus money for an obvious show anyway, IMO...