B1 - General Topic 2022 #39 (October)

I don't watch Lilith enough to understand anything about her intentions. But from what I saw, I think she had the hots for Mathilda. Early in the party, when she saw that Mathilda was bra-less, she started sucking on her tits in the living room. It didn't look to me like Lilith was trying to put on a show at all. I think she just wanted to eat that pussy. The slurping sounds were pretty loud. I may have missed it but I don't think Mathilda even reciprocated.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, philo said:

I don't watch Lilith enough to understand anything about her intentions. But from what I saw, I think she had the hots for Mathilda. Early in the party, when she saw that Mathilda was bra-less, she started sucking on her tits in the living room. It didn't look to me like Lilith was trying to put on a show at all. I think she just wanted to eat that pussy. The slurping sounds were pretty loud. I may have missed it but I don't think Mathilda even reciprocated.  

We all missed it...it was pitch black 😏

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, philo said:

Mathilda licked Lilith before Lilith licked Mathilda

Since Lavika & Lilith joined RLC, I knew from the way they behave that they are bi-sexual but I didn't know that Mathilda is Bi or lesbian because if I am correct, she didn't have any sexual interaction with a guy since she joined RLC. Unless tonight's show was fake and it was only for a bonus. 

For the night vision, I think it happened few times in the master bedroom of B1 too. Mathilda will be disappointed 😕 when she receives her last pay without the bonus for what she did with Lilith tonight because I am sure that the payroll's guy won't be able to see what happened either and sign off on the bonus 😏   

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1