B1 - General Topic 2022 #39 (October)

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So just a total coincidence then?...😏

I think she wanted to turn that lamp off and instead of pulling the plug to just the lamp she turned of the power to the whole panel, so what else was plugged in also got cut. Im not sure she was aware that NV was plugged in there. I hope they dont get paid for this show since none of us could see 😉

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Sure, They accidentally stoped the night vision at the exact moment when something happens. Sorry, but anyone who believes that must be really naive. 

It's the truth sadly, she turned the lamp off by turning the whole panel off and then the night vision got turned off also, I believe she was not aware.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

I think she wanted to turn that lamp off and instead of pulling the plug to just the lamp she turned of the power to the whole panel, so what elese was plugged in also got cut. Im not sure she was aware that NV was plugged in there. I hope they dont get paid for this show since none of us could see 😉

you know it's like when she bating she make sure to take a bad position for make sure we can see nothing

she know what she doing don't worry for her, lorraine teached her about everything before she leave

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Sure, They accidentally stoped the night vision at the exact moment when something happens. Sorry, but anyone who believes that must be really naive. 

Are you crying because you didn't get to watch a pseudo lesbian show? 🤣

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, johnny0692 said:

Here's The replay

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I'm not disputing Lilith flicked a switch...it just happened to be the wrong one....😎
...and they managed to squeeze that little non show in just before she shot off home...

I couldn't give a rats arse tbh, but I've been around here long enough now to know this was total bullshit

...just before Mathilda leaves the project too... 😏

• Upvote 1