Linda & Tibor (2022) #2

Pete1960

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, kupa80 said:

What happened to them, they were terribly hot in front of the camera before. Now they are avoiding the cameras. Is there a problem between them or are they having sex secretly?

FYI, They had undecover sex yesterday night🤷‍♂️

On 11/3/2022 at 7:38 AM, StanRB said:

FYI, They had undecover sex yesterday night🤷‍♂️

That's a voyeur tease so that your imagination can fill in the blanks, Yeah right!!! Kick their lazy fucking asses to the curb and make sure when the door closes it hits their butts so hard that they can't sit on their useless arses for months. RLC is a voyeur cam site - not a boarding house for the homeless. RLC owners/managers are brain dead.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Zorro0 said:

Linda is wearing what looks like a ECG monitor, (I had to wear one similar for 24 hours a while ago, due to a suspected dodgy heart)

You are correct!  I had to wear something similar for 14 days for a life insurance policy (strapped a device directly to my chest).  For a young woman required to wear one might explain some things (and maybe not, if she can have sex....under the covers).

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Howard said:

You are correct!  I had to wear something similar for 14 days for a life insurance policy (strapped a device directly to my chest).  For a young woman required to wear one might explain some things (and maybe not, if she can have sex....under the covers).

Had one too, its for determine (in my case) if you have high blood pressure. Sad for someone her age, but not uncommon. Lot of it is stress related, in her case the problem might be a "horizontal-glued-to-her-phone" condition.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Zorro0 said:

20th Nov, and the xmas tree is up! what kind of madness/insanity is this!! Is this a European thing? if so WHY?? 😞 😞 

Sadly it's become more and more frequent. Here in the UK, you get people sticking them up the first week of November. It's nuts. 

35 minutes ago, redhead2183 said:

Sadly it's become more and more frequent. Here in the UK, you get people sticking them up the first week of November. It's nuts. 

Yep, thankfully I've not seen any yet, (I'm in Wales) maybe the sky rocketing cost of electric will deter people from covering their houses in lightbulbs and other Xmas related tat.