Linda & Tibor (2022) #2

Pete1960

9 hours ago, Zorro0 said:

Yep, thankfully I've not seen any yet, (I'm in Wales) maybe the sky rocketing cost of electric will deter people from covering their houses in lightbulbs and other Xmas related tat. 

Funny, the ones who put them up first are also the ones who are most likely to take them down on Boxing Day, proclaiming on social media that they've done with and that "I'm so glad it's over" 

• Upvote 1

On 11/28/2022 at 11:15 AM, redhead2183 said:

No post since mine in a week. I think that says it all about this apartment now. 

There has been 3 in the bed for the last 3 or 4 days, well nights. :) Admittedly the 3rd is a really cute small dog, they are I think,  looking after for their friends. :) 

On 11/28/2022 at 12:15 PM, redhead2183 said:

No post since mine in a week. I think that says it all about this apartment now. 

Whatever happens in the apartments of the couples, these do not necessarily generate a lot of comments, just look at the apartment of Venera and Lion, who often fuck and who also receive guests quite often, or the apartment of Jul and Val
I don't think you should really trust the forum comments which are far from revealing the truth about RLC subscribers and what they watch

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, moos54 said:

Whatever happens in the apartments of the couples, these do not necessarily generate a lot of comments, just look at the apartment of Venera and Lion, who often fuck and who also receive guests quite often, or the apartment of Jul and Val
I don't think you should really trust the forum comments which are far from revealing the truth about RLC subscribers and what they watch

Well said, sadly your logic will be ignored by the haters on the forum, who like to hate on certain participants, why they don't just watch ones they do like and ignore the ones they don't is a mystery, as is the mind-numbing arrogance in constantly demanding that just because they don't like an apartment it should be closed down and the hell with the fact that others my well enjoy them. The I'm all right Jack mentality and screw all others.  

• Haha 1

On 11/30/2022 at 2:43 PM, Zorro0 said:

Well said, sadly your logic will be ignored by the haters on the forum, who like to hate on certain participants, why they don't just watch ones they do like and ignore the ones they don't is a mystery, as is the mind-numbing arrogance in constantly demanding that just because they don't like an apartment it should be closed down and the hell with the fact that others my well enjoy them. The I'm all right Jack mentality and screw all others.  

Having a critical opinion about Linda & Tibor has nothing to do with hate. I, for example, used to be a big fan of this couple but now I think that their time is over. You can really see how, especially for Linda, the project has become a negativ necessity rather than a positive possibility. The fact that there are still a small number of supporters for this couple doesn't mean that the critics shouldn't express their opinions here as well. Ultimately, it's not about badmouthing L&T, it's about recognizing that it's time for some new people. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

Having a critical opinion about Linda & Tibor has nothing to do with hate. I, for example, used to be a big fan of this couple but now I think that their time is over. You can really see how, especially for Linda, the project has become a negativ necessity rather than a positive possibility. The fact that there are still a small number of supporters for this couple doesn't mean that the critics shouldn't express their opinions here as well. Ultimately, it's not about badmouthing L&T, it's about recognizing that it's time for some new people. 

I rest my case!  How can you possibly know how many supporters they have? (I obviously don't) if you are going by the number of comments on this forum this is unlikely to be representative of the viewers the apartment gets. (I suspect the vast amount of viewers have no idea the forums even exists)  The reason I suggest this, is because RLC is not a charity and if they thought that they were not getting their monies worth from their investment, i.e. Linda&Tibor they would terminate their contract.

As for the it being time for 'new people' there is a large number of new apartments in the last few years. Watch them, and not the ones you don't like, fine if you don't like a couple, fine to say you don't like them, but to think you have the right to say/demand they should be fired, is taking being a control freak to the next level, regardless if you or someone else says it. 

Presumably you watch tv, probably pay in some way for it, presumably you are constantly contacting your tv service provider to demand the firing of actors or cancelling of shows that does not meet with your approval? No? I did not think so! so why do that here! pure arrogance and no consideration for the others who do watch the apartment. Simply put, if you don't it watch the ones you do like.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It’s strange that it hasn’t been a bigger talk here according to posts at the last second half of the year when the majority here has noticed the downfall of Linda’s attitude and her really sad and depressing mood .. so , it might be the dog that show us a possible explanation , with a really big speculation here and since - as it has been mentioned - most of this couple’s friends have got also married and they already have or going to have children , we can maybe say that all this sad and tearful moments of Linda might have been finding out she can’t have children perhaps ? And the dog is just the replacement so she doesn’t feel “lonely “ with such thoughts of not having children ? In any case , I can’t see we have seen a really massive change of mood but she’s for sure more active again and willing to go back doing things again rather than this really sad period where she would lay down , wake up and take a shower sometime during the day and crying or having tears in the bathtub . Let’s see and of course hope for the best , this couple has been always very generous , smiley and offered us wonderful moments. This year’s Christmas celebrations might reveal a lot , we all know that it is special for them with exchanging gifts and becoming emotional , let’s see . 

• Like 2