B5 General Topic 2022 #16 (October / November)

Noldus

22 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

Anya gets a look at Timur's weenie 😁

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

If it was Thor, he would try to cover up, like a little boy caught by his mother playing with it.  Thor does that reflexively, repeatedly.  And unlike Samson, for example, who stood in the penthouse doorway to the bath last night showing his assets to Kristy and Monica.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

Anya gets a look at Timur's weenie 😁

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Interesting that Anya left the bedroom after seeing what Timur has to play with. I guess she lost all interest in a possible three sum, back to girls only.

• Haha 1

I will admit, I am many times confused by what i see here. If Tereza and Holly disappear from Timur's view for 30 seconds, he is looking for them, where are they, what are they doing. And yet, if Tereza (half naked) and Thor go to a bedroom or bathroom, behind closed doors for 20 minutes(plus), Timur lays on the couch, drinks his beer, smokes his vape. ????  DUH. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, chuck206 said:

I will admit, I am many times confused by what i see here. If Tereza and Holly disappear from Timur's view for 30 seconds, he is looking for them, where are they, what are they doing. And yet, if Tereza (half naked) and Thor go to a bedroom or bathroom, behind closed doors for 20 minutes(plus), Timur lays on the couch, drinks his beer, smokes his vape. ????  DUH. 

Maybe he's a cuck? 😏

18 hours ago, moules said:

From replay, you are reading too much into it.   The toilet is very close to the pocket door (sliding door) opening.  Several minutes earlier, someone had knocked the pocket door off its track, and Timur and then Thor tried to put it back on the track.  In the course of this, Tereza is in the bathroom, and you can see against the sink.  Later, for about five seconds, you can see Tereza's slippers through the slightly open door.  From the position of the slippers, she appears to be on her knees.  I think she was helping Thor with the door, and was not on her knees sucking his cock.

Earlier, Holly and Thor were in the shower.  Tereza appeared ready to join them, and was stripping.  Timur came into the bathroom, and put an end to it.  I think that was the reason for Timur's outburst about three people taking a shower.  Thor left, after some argument with Timur, and Holly and Tereza showered together.

I can appreciate the fact that you have a different opinion about what happened, but most people would agree that if you are going to challenge someone's statements here on the forum, that it should be done factually. You are neither factual or accurate and I will prove it to you with evidence: Firstly, you are the only person to say "sucking his cock". No one else said that...I did not say that. (I hope you just misspoke and the misquote was not intentional). Secondly, Tereza was not "helping Thor with the door (repair). The door was repaired at 13:30:40 when Thor gave the tool he was using back to Timur.  It was minutes later  at 13:32:25, that Tereza demonstrated the door was working by easily closing the door. It can also be seen that after Tereza reopened the door, she peeps out as if to see if anyone is in the room (13:33:04) and sits down (13:33:16) that they are on different sides of the bathroom. While Tereza is sitting, Thor is still standing at the mirror. You can see their hands at 13:34:27. In order for us to see the bottom of Tereza's bare feet, she would have to be in the position on her knees and having her back towards Thor (13:35:05). So again, I think that she might have been posing for a rear photo. I think it was the photo that caused the argument over the phone.  I you want to continue to challenge my account of this incident, please do it with evidence and try to be factual next time. Thank you.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, philo said:

I can appreciate the fact that you have a different opinion about what happened, but most people would agree that if you are going to challenge someone's statements here on the forum, that it should be done factually. You are neither factual or accurate and I will prove it to you with evidence: Firstly, you are the only person to say "sucking his cock". No one else said that...I did not say that. (I hope you just misspoke and the misquote was not intentional). Secondly, Tereza was not "helping Thor with the door (repair). The door was repaired at 13:30:40 when Thor gave the tool he was using back to Timur.  It was minutes later  at 13:32:25, that Tereza demonstrated the door was working by easily closing the door. It can also be seen that after Tereza reopened the door, she peeps out as if to see if anyone is in the room (13:33:04) and sits down (13:33:16) that they are on different sides of the bathroom. While Tereza is sitting, Thor is still standing at the mirror. You can see their hands at 13:34:27. In order for us to see the bottom of Tereza's bare feet, she would have to be in the position on her knees and having her back towards Thor (13:35:05). So again, I think that she might have been posing for a rear photo. I think it was the photo that caused the argument over the phone.  I you want to continue to challenge my account of this incident, please do it with evidence and try to be factual next time. Thank you.

Tereza's feet are never bare.  She has slippers on the entire time.  At 13:35:00, a single slipper is plainly seen, her toes are pointing toward the sink.  Her foot is dangling, not supporting any weight. She is not on her knees.  Rather she is sitting on the toilet.  At 13:35:05, both slippers can be seen, toes pointed toward the sink.  At 13:35:12, she stands up from sitting on the toilet, and steps toward the sink.

At no time can she be seen bent over, presenting her bare ass to Thor for a photo.  Given the small dimensions of this bathroom, for her to display her ass in this manner, her bent-over head and shoulders would be seen through the partly open door.

Tereza was topless the entire time.  Indeed, at 13:28:05, Tereza and Holly (both topless) are pressed against Thor in the bathroom, all three in a big communal hug.  Timur then interrupts.  It is one of the the two times this afternoon that Timur interrupts, the other being when Tereza is stripping to join a nude Thor and a nude Holly in the shower.

8 hours ago, philo said:

Here's a FACT for you:

LSD is a mind-altering drug. It is thought LSD causes its characteristic hallucinogenic effects via interaction with the serotonin receptors in the brain.

• Haha 1