B5 General Topic 2022 #16 (October / November)

3 hours ago, Machevh said:

What is so special about Timur to deserve all this?

He doesn't deserve to have sex with his girlfriend while taking their shower? is that what you're talking about? because otherwise I don't see at all what more there was when they came back with Anya at B5

46 minutes ago, moos54 said:

He doesn't deserve to have sex with his girlfriend while taking their shower? is that what you're talking about? because otherwise I don't see at all what more there was when they came back with Anya at B5

I know this couple doesn't have a lot of fans here. I like Tereza, I think she's one of the sexiest girls currently, she does not hold back when it comes to partying, she knows how to have sex very well and shows herself without problems.
So I think he's a lucky guy for that.
If they can be more uninhibited, their "friendship" with Anya could turn into one of the best things seen here in recent times.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Machevh said:

I know this couple doesn't have a lot of fans here. I like Tereza, I think she's one of the sexiest girls currently, she does not hold back when it comes to partying, she knows how to have sex very well and shows herself without problems.
If they can be more uninhibited, their "friendship" with Anya could turn into one of the best things seen here in recent times.

Too bad that Timur isn't up for the task.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Machevh said:

ok i understand better what you meant
i agree that Tereza is a pretty woman so yes he is lucky but he is also a good guy

56 minutes ago, moos54 said:

ok i understand better what you meant
i agree that Tereza is a pretty woman so yes he is lucky but he is also a good guy

I didn't say the opposite, maybe he should be just a little more open-minded

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Machevh said:

Not going to happen Tereza is far to jealous 

• Confused 1