B1 - General Topic 2022 #40 (October)

4 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

Put your feet up & get comfortable, this is a long bate from Marlene with multiple vibrators, I think for the first trime that I've seen A small butt plug inserted And some DP

Cam 14

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Cam 15

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Definitely worth recording, one of her best sessions!

Now there’s a first, Marlene taking it up her arse with a butt plug, that’s usually sacred territory. Maybe she’s taking over as the arse queen now Mathilda has left; pity she hadn’t realised she liked it up there when Mathilda was still around, they’d have made a formidable duo 🤪

9 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Now there’s a first, Marlene taking it up her arse with a butt plug, that’s usually sacred territory. Maybe she’s taking over as the arse queen now Mathilda has left; pity she hadn’t realised she liked it up there when Mathilda was still around, they’d have made a formidable duo 🤪

I think she liked fingers, not dicks.

12 minutes ago, emoemily said:

So who do we think is moving into the 2 rooms once marlene has left? 

I was just thinking maybe Zaba will be the one to take Mathilda's old room, unless Marlene is moving before she arrives, if that's where she's headed.  

7 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

I was just thinking maybe Zaba will be the one to take Mathilda's old room, unless Marlene is moving before she arrives, if that's where she's headed.  

I hope that she gets a room for herself and could be Mathilda's since it was her first room. It will be even poetic.

• Sad 1

According to some comments on here that Zabava is moving back to B1 to be with her sister.

The question now is: will Zabava take Mathilda's old room or Marlene's room? If she takes Mathilda's old room, that means there will be another RLC's veteran girl who will rejoin RLC and take the bigger room (Marlene's room).

I guess we will know more in the next few days. 

OT, For B4, there will be 3 empty beds that need to be filled. Will Lilith's two friends take two of these beds?

7 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

According to some comments on here that Zabava is moving back to B1 to be with her sister.

The question now is: will Zabava take Mathilda's old room or Marlene's room? If she takes Mathilda's old room, that means there will be another RLC's veteran girl who will rejoin RLC and take the bigger room (Marlene's room).

I guess we will know more in the next few days. 

OT, For B4, there will be 3 empty beds that need to be filled. Will Lilith's two friends take two of these beds?

Or they will share the the same room. To me is the worst case scenario.

• Haha 1