B7 - General Topic 2022 #12 (October / November)

47 minutes ago, moules said:

Ailey shaved her pussy before going out.  She didn't do that for Samson.

Maybe if Taylor and Electra take Samson on as a project.  Instruct him on proper techniques for having sex with a girl.  Every time he messes up, Taylor can ram his ass with her strap-on.  (Though he may like that.)  

Sure he will like that! 

46 minutes ago, moules said:

I think he is bisexual, and actually has more experience with the boys.  Every time his mouth opens wide when he is excited, he is either hyperventilating, or it is acquired behavior from when his ass was being rammed by a big cock.

Was just thinking the same... 

3 hours ago, chuck206 said:

No zoom ( I'm not going to ask what body part your trying to zoom! ), and now a limp noodle, ..... just not your night Ashley.  :biggrin: 

Lol, yo chuck. It got worse, my Guy came in, at the dinner I made specially for him, got a shower, and by the time I got upstairs he was outlike a light naked on the bed. I wanted to jump him so bad but he could barely keep his eyes open eating his supper.

• Haha 1

Watched replay of Samson, Ailey, and Kassandra from start to finish.  After getting on Samson's bed, Ailey and Kassandra immediately stripped down to their panties.  Sammy got naked, and almost the first thing he then did was place Ailey's hand on his cock.

The one hour in his bed was almost entirely centered on the two girls stroking and sucking his cock.  At one point, he appeared to grab a condom, but he had yet to take their panties off, or give more than a quick rub of their pussies.  About 15 minutes in, the party in Samson's bed has turned into farce, with the girls cackling and laughing.

After about an hour, both girls apparently got a simultaneous text message from RLC, saying that they could leave.  Which they immediately did.  Their leaving was so abrupt that it was impolite.  And their exit left Samson befuddled.

Difficult to say how far he would have actually got if he had devoted some time and attention to arousing them, but his brain was focused only on his cock.

2 minutes ago, moules said:

Watched replay of Samson, Ailey, and Kassandra from start to finish.  After getting on Samson's bed, Ailey and Kassandra immediately stripped down to their panties.  Sammy got naked, and almost the first thing he then did was place Ailey's hand on his cock.

The one hour in his bed was almost entirely centered on the two girls stroking and sucking his cock.  At one point, he appeared to grab a condom, but he had yet to take their panties off, or give more than a quick rub of their pussies.  About 15 minutes in, the party in Samson's bed has turned into farce, with the girls cackling and laughing.

After about an hour, both girls apparently got a simultaneous text message from RLC, saying that they could leave.  Which they immediately did.  Their leaving was so abrupt that it was impolite.  And their exit left Samson befuddled.

Difficult to say how far he would have actually got if he had devoted some time and attention to arousing them, but his brain was focused only on his cock.

Why do you think it was from RLC and not guy that went there to take them?

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Why do you think it was from RLC and not guy that went there to take them?

Because I think RLC set up the party in the bedroom.

There is nothing in Ailey's and Kassandra's prior on-cam behavior that would suggest that Kassandra would hop on to Sammy's bed and, first thing, strip down to her panties, and Ailey then getting on the bed and stripping down to her panties.  I very much doubt that they decided to do this 'out of the blue'.   I think RLC said to them we need you to participate in the project, not simply lie in your bed whenever you are not partying in Barcelona.

If they had plans to meet up with this guy later, they could have remained on the living room couch with Samson.

• Like 1