Karol & Kos (Leia 30.OCT-14.NOV) (2022) #2

Noldus

47 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

🤣 Karol was bating and then the doorbell ring.🤣

yeah and I thought

WTF

then my appointment with the garge door happened and all I thought was damn I'm missing it again😱

but I got most of it😛 wish she would open her legs more but and she does have a lovely butt

she's another one that just needs to be naked

just lovely

I really thought it was going to be a good thing that Leia moved in with Klassy Karol and Kos, but so far there has been nothing to grab my attention.

I cant help but remember the good old days of Karol and Leia, I know that Kos is not the problem as I am sure he would love to watch them or even join the fun. Leia is most definitely the problem, she has gone from fun to watch at B-5 to well not worth time to even tune in these days. I believe that she is dragging Klassic Klassy Karol down with her.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I really thought it was going to be a good thing that Leia moved in with Klassy Karol and Kos, but so far there has been nothing to grab my attention.

I cant help but remember the good old days of Karol and Leia, I know that Kos is not the problem as I am sure he would love to watch them or even join the fun. Leia is most definitely the problem, she has gone from fun to watch at B-5 to well not worth time to even tune in these days. I believe that she is dragging Klassic Klassy Karol down with her.

Karol has been good and now they have to ask Maksim for agreement since I believe that he's still in town.

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Karol has been good and now they have to ask Maksim for agreement since I believe that he's still in town.

who is maksim?

nevermind I just read that he is leia bf 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

On 11/12/2022 at 2:06 PM, thinga69 said:

Is great that Leia is being payed to sleep there. 😏

13 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Don't tell me you expected her to walk on her hands and juggle while doing backflips  🤣

I don't know what you remember of Karol and Leia together, but we must not have the same memories in this case 🤔

• Haha 1