Karol & Kos (Leia 30.OCT-14.NOV) (2022) #2

Noldus

31 minutes ago, Machevh said:

Maksim here again. Will we see some action in Leia's room?

It would be nice if the two decided to take RLC seriously, and add some action to this project, but somehow the whole thing looks more like packing of suitcases and a possible move out. 

45 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Leia and Maksim leaven and Karol gets half naked right away. I love that woman. 🥰💖

There are those who don't need to wait friends leave home to go around the house in a small thong.  

Watch Tereza now in front of Thor 😜

So, with the release of Leia finally we have lost three races and I wonder what RLC will do. 1 girl is missing in B1 in the double bed, one girl is missing in GP in the upper room and 1 girl is missing in B2 in Lavika's bed. The subscription always costs the same

• Sad 1

58 minutes ago, poncherello said:

So, with the release of Leia finally we have lost three races and I wonder what RLC will do. 1 girl is missing in B1 in the double bed, one girl is missing in GP in the upper room and 1 girl is missing in B2 in Lavika's bed. The subscription always costs the same

But you have to take into account that there are also new cocks that are now almost always in, Zaba's boyfriend, Lavi's, Elettra's friend... 🤔