Karol & Kos (Leia 30.OCT-14.NOV) (2022) #2

Noldus

7 minutes ago, DWI said:

Except of course not Martina and Alberto who live right next door. From the beginning I have found that very strange. Some here say its the language barrier which might be true with Alberto, but Kos can speak English, Martina can understand English and speak rudmimentary Engish as well as a little bit of Russian, and Karol is learning Spanish. It just seems weird that no on-camera effort is made to socialize...then again, maybe both Karol and Martina are just not fond of each other. Then of course we hear that RLC dictates no contact between Russian/Ukranian tenants and local Spainiards.. Why then does it allow the socialization between Taylor and Red with a bunch of Russian/Ukranian women? And what about Nelly and Bogdan who invite local Spainiards to their parties like Martina's freinds? Personally, although only speculation, I lean toward Martina and/or Karol not really being fond of each other. If anyone here knows something I don't I would certainly welcome any additional info.

When did you heard this? Because it doesn't makes sense. Russians and Ukrainians inside the project are always interacting with each other. Yesterday Kristy went to B2 to talk with  Lavi and other girls, Marlene was always bringing home locals.

Maybe Karol and Kos just doesn't want to interact with Martina.

16 minutes ago, DWI said:

Except of course not Martina and Alberto who live right next door. From the beginning I have found that very strange. Some here say its the language barrier which might be true with Alberto, but Kos can speak English, Martina can understand English and speak rudmimentary Engish as well as a little bit of Russian, and Karol is learning Spanish. It just seems weird that no on-camera effort is made to socialize...then again, maybe both Karol and Martina are just not fond of each other. Then of course we hear that RLC dictates no contact between Russian/Ukranian tenants and local Spainiards.. Why then does it allow the socialization between Taylor and Red with a bunch of Russian/Ukranian women? And what about Nelly and Bogdan who invite local Spainiards to their parties like Martina's freinds? Personally, although only speculation, I lean toward Martina and/or Karol not really being fond of each other. If anyone here knows something I don't I would certainly welcome any additional info.

I have the impression that you answered yourself the questions that you ask yourself by realizing that they made no sense 😁

I just have one question, do you regularly visit your neighbors?

And then if we look, Martina is seen at B4 or B7 because she became friends with Nelly and Bogdan, otherwise I don't think we would see her anywhere except only at her house

Finally, I have the impression that many fantasize the power of RLC on the lives of the participants

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

When did you heard this? Because it doesn't makes sense. Russians and Ukrainians inside the project are always interacting with each other. Yesterday Kristy went to B2 to talk with  Lavi and other girls, Marlene was always bringing home locals.

Maybe Karol and Kos just doesn't want to interact with Martina.

I never said Russians/Ukrainians never mixed with locals. I only pointed out a few times they do mix in order to keep my post short. Of course they mix...but my question only concerned Martina/Alberto and Karol/Kos. So maybe like you said its a problem between Karol, Kos and Martina...my thoughts eaxactly.

• Haha 1

Just now, DWI said:

I never said Russians/Ukrainians never mixed with locals. I only pointed out a few times they do mix in order to keep my post short. Of course they mix...but my question only concerned Martina/Alberto and Karol/Kos. So maybe like you said its a problem between Karol, Kos and Martina...my thoughts eaxactly.

I don't see this as a problem tho.

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I have the impression that you answered yourself the questions that you ask yourself by realizing that they made no sense 😁

I just have one question, do you regularly visit your neighbors?

And then if we look, Martina is seen at B4 or B7 because she became friends with Nelly and Bogdan, otherwise I don't think we would see her anywhere except only at her house

Finally, I have the impression that many fantasize the power of RLC on the lives of the participants

Hi. Actually I visit my several neighbors quite often and they visit me also...we probably get together for dinner parties or BBQs a few times a month. And I agree with you about how the Nelly, Bogdan, and Martina friendship brought about Martina's interaction with other Russians/Ukrainians. That certainly is the truth. I'm just trying to keep my questions pretty simple... but not doing a good job at that. I don't know why the two couples don't socialize...I'm just trying to find out why and trying to see if anyone has direct knowledge why...that's all.

• Upvote 1