Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #19

Pete1960

2 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Yes in Florida we had plenty of Republicans win 🏆 I also have a decent size land in Alabama which is also Republican 

Oh thats nice. And they somehow manage to give results from an election on election night! Novel idea isn't it?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh thats nice. And they somehow manage to give results from an election on election night! Novel idea isn't it?

It's time for Guy & you to move to a state where you can have a Governor like Ron DeSantis who upholds the constitution 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi SPYING, hows everything with you? Omg, we had the worst people running for office here in Pennsylvania.  Fetterman and Dr Oz! 2 idiots for Senate, and a couple of other turds for governor. And I live right outside of Philly, and the dumbasses voted beck in the same shitheads who are doing nothing about the horrendous crime situation in the city!

If not for our family and friends we might move to Montana. We've been there and its quiet and beautiful. Maybe the Duttons could help us get on our feet out there! Lol 

did you have any decent human beings running where you from?

Just saw Yellowstone  season 5 1 and 2. My dad was from Montana, he was a cowboy, log cabin bunk house and all.  Some of my family moved back in the area and they all say the real Montanans and Idahoans keep away from you for 5 years or so to see if you brought your state with you, then it's good. Expect a sheriff in a cowboy hat with his dog in his pickup bed. The way America ought to be.

Maybe a good place for Leora and Paul to settle to avoid the post-RLC spotlight, but I don't think her Russian formative years will let her to live outside a city.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh that's nice. And they somehow manage to give results from an election on election night! Novel idea isn't it?

Ever here of Governor elect Dino Rossi?  He won, then he won a contested election's recount but the Democrats keep finding ballots in dementia patient homes and in bags in illogical places and he lost the third ballot.  From that time on elections have not been settled by Midnight. The machines have to go and paper ballots in person or fill out an absentee ballot lawfully but never by mail or drop box.

29 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Ever here of Governor elect Dino Rossi?  He won, then he won a contested election's recount but the Democrats keep finding ballots in dementia patient homes and in bags in illogical places and he lost the third ballot.  From that time on elections have not been settled by Midnight. The machines have to go and paper ballots in person or fill out an absentee ballot lawfully but never by mail or drop box.

the most reliable in elections is the return on paper AND voting box 

no electronics  

In Portugal voting is on paper 

More secure and reliable 

• Like 2