Martina & Alberto - 2022 #22

Noldus

46 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Normal women thing😂.

Like what? Lube? Fun with the friends without Alberto in the shadow. I am still trying to figure out why she bothers to live with someone which she has no respectful and loss of love!  It cannot be for the money she is making money from all that watch her on RLC.  Or maybe that's it, she tolerates Alberto for the RLC funding and until school has been completed? I hope she is continuing her education! 

Since Alberto seems to be illiterate to her ways (or not), she does whatever it is she wants with whoever she wants with no problems (for now). I assume Alberto is still working (right) and from what little I know he works hard. And if he is working it is most likely not to please Martina but to get away from RLC.  I often wonder if Martina even appreciates Alberto for working two jobs...I don’t think so.  But as they say here  "toushi kaishuu wa mesu inu desu". 

However, Alberto could be using Martina!  That’s it, right!

And by the way, my guess is they planned her trip today..together! 

• Upvote 2

My friend, my comment "normal women thing" was related to the post of :

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

She hasn't left yet.  Just makeup in the bathroom.  Seems she waited till the last minute to get her stuff together.

So please understand it in the right way and also don't misuse it..I will not comment rest of your post since everyone is free to have her/his own opinion.

1 hour ago, yelt said:

Like what? Lube? Fun with the friends without Alberto in the shadow. I am still trying to figure out why she bothers to live with someone which she has no respectful and loss of love!  It cannot be for the money she is making money from all that watch her on RLC.  Or maybe that's it, she tolerates Alberto for the RLC funding and until school has been completed? I hope she is continuing her education! 

Since Alberto seems to be illiterate to her ways (or not), she does whatever it is she wants with whoever she wants with no problems (for now). I assume Alberto is still working (right) and from what little I know he works hard. And if he is working it is most likely not to please Martina but to get away from RLC.  I often wonder if Martina even appreciates Alberto for working two jobs...I don’t think so.  But as they say here  "toushi kaishuu wa mesu inu desu". 

However, Alberto could be using Martina!  That’s it, right!

And by the way, my guess is they planned her trip today..together! 

Sorry Yelt - it is obvious enough that you depend on other people’s comments to make your comments.  You need to resubscribe.  No doubt Martina and Alberto do not have a normal monogamous relationship but as long as they love each other, which I believe they do, they will continue to live with each other and enjoy each other’s company for a majority of their non-working, non-school time.  But they will also have their fun outside their relationship as well, but with each other’s knowledge and approval.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

My friend, my comment "normal women thing" was related to the post of :

So please understand it in the right way and also don't misuse it..I will not comment rest of your post since everyone is free to have her/his own opinion.

My apologizes. She most likely did not take lube. Thank you for responding. 

• Haha 1