Martina & Alberto - 2022 #22

Noldus

2 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Yeah, sure... he's not passed out on a couch in his boxers.  Practically unrecognizable!!  🤣

Yep.. I'm not used to seeing him at too many parties... 

Martina likes to provoke and seduce men or women (and it ok !):

She won't miss an opportunity to receive affection, I know what it is: looks with a smile, simple touch, little caresses that seem harmless but that provoke what you know what.... It's the whole game of seduction and Martina knows what she wants and she's going to get it...

Alberto or not:

It doesn't make a difference, everyone remembers the episode of Martina and Nelly in the bedroom and Alberto with his Xbox.... 

We know our Martina but she is not Masha or Linda....

P.S. The video sequences show a lot of seduction scenes as reported but reading some of the comments, there are some who don't seem to know any seduction techniques, they must be unhappy in life.

5 hours ago, tle said:

Yep.. I'm not used to seeing him at too many parties... 

Guess that's because 99% of the parties in front of the camera are total crap. Furthermore, it was a colorful mix of nations yesterday. So he had fewer language problems...he had a good time I think.

Funny that some didn't recognize him and that wild speculation ensued. The opticians have a lot to do, some new glasses are needed....😂

Was a nice party and we also saw something of the Spanish student culture. Great thing and authentic, that was real life.👏👏👏👍👍👍

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, philo said:

You have a serious problem...one that I cannot help you with. If you choose not to see then it's time to talk to the professionals. 

No you have a serious problem, you make shit up & when you get called out for it , you suffer serious butthurt, get yourself some tissues & get over it

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Denk dat dat komt omdat 99% van de partijen voor de camera totaal onzin zijn. Bovendien was het gisteren een kleurrijke mix van naties. Dus hij had minder taalproblemen ... hij had een goede tijd denk ik.

Grappig dat sommigen hem niet herkenden en dat er wilde speculatie volgde. De opticiens hebben veel te doen, er is een nieuwe bril nodig....😂

Was een leuk feest en we zagen ook iets van de Spaanse studentencultuur. Geweldig en authentiek, dat was het echte leven.👏👏👏👍👍👍

Ik herkende hem ook niet 🙊

9 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Ik herkende hem ook niet 🙊

As we have seen you are not alone, many were surpriesed, but the difference with you is that you didn't immediately post speculation here without looking more closely first. 😉

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, backrat said:

I know this  seems like a stupid question, and I've only been around since 2015 but what is B-7. I've seen these from time to time still don't know.

B-7, B-4 and so on are the numbers of the appartments you can see on the overviewpage here but their they are named as B#7, B#4 etc.. Hope this will help you.😉