Martina & Alberto - 2022 #22

Noldus

You have been spoiled taking shots and not having to back it up. Either say it did not happen or STFU. Saying "your imagination is working overtime" is a safe way of trying to refute someone without making a clear statement and letting the viewers decide who's version is truthful. It to avoid taking on the risk of making yourself even more ridiculous.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Machevh said:

but come on ... this one's got painted nails

The one with painted nails is Louis's boyfriend... The one I saw her kiss was the thin bald headed guy that's out on the terrace with them now. She gave him a full kiss on the lips... I've never seen her do that to anyone except Alberto and Nelly....

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, tle said:

The one with painted nails is Louis's boyfriend... The one I saw her kiss was the thin bald headed guy that's out on the terrace with them now. She gave him a full kiss on the lips... I've never seen her do that to anyone except Alberto and Nelly....

The thin bald headed guy is Alberto.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, tle said:

The thin guy in the black jacket with the super short hair IS Alberto.  He's been there the whole time and I highly doubt she'd be roaming around randomly getting felt up or kissing anyone else at the party.  she probably kissed Alberto and wasn't recognized.  It is very rare that his stays at parties with her this late with this many people.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1