Martina & Alberto - 2022 #22

Noldus

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

has to stay home and worry about what his wife is doing ... lol

I would not have to worry about what she was doing if she went to a party in that shirt with no bra.  What she would be doing is advertising. LOL

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

I would not have to worry about what she was doing if she went to a party in that shirt with no bra.  What she would be doing is advertising. LOL

i hope you get a percentage then... lol

If my girlfriend was behaving like Martina this evening (or most other evenings she socializes as she does), we wouldn't be a couple.

Of course, neither does my girlfriend bate, fuck and suck on camera for planet earth to see.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, philo said:

I just saw the shorter guy (jeans, brown jacket/green hood) sneak a feel of Martina's tits. Watch his left hand on her right tit right after they embrace. See Camera #1-5 in B7 at the timestamp 21:38:13.

You are living in fantasy land, it did not happen, you have a vivid imagination, maybe your mind wanted to see that, stay away from the magic mushies 😅 see below

3 hours ago, philo said:

2022 has been a very good year for you guys...You are celebrated for making the claims that the moon landing was a hoax, January 6th was a tourist event, and that Camera 1-5  in B7 went totally blank at 21:38:13. Reputations for veracity don't mean anything when they can hide behind  pseudonyms.  

Here is Philo's fantasy that he/she imagined, it didn't happen

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Upvote 1