Martina & Alberto - 2022 #22

5 minutes ago, philo said:

Martina and the guy really had a moment although it was very brief. She mussed in his hair as he started to touch her.  For a moment I thought he was going to kiss her. Could he be the secret one? LOL

You're a fucking hoot...🤣

2022 has been a very good year for you guys...You are celebrated for making the claims that the moon landing was a hoax, January 6th was a tourist event, and that Camera 1-5  in B7 went totally blank at 21:38:13. Reputations for veracity don't mean anything when they can hide behind  pseudonyms.  

44 minutes ago, philo said:

What kind of intellect would challenge a post when the timestamp is provided for anyone interested to look for themselves. I guess they think that no one will check?

I've just watched it Phil...are you having a fucking laugh LOL! You're the absolute master of making a drama out of fuck all.
We went to good friends for dinner last week and I kissed my female friend on the lips when we arrived, in full view of Mrs Naga...because that's what good friends do...It doesn't mean I'm shagging her...🙄

This 'event' wasn't even worth commenting on, in my world...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It is totally understandable that some people would think that there is nothing at all of significance about Martina's choice of clothing that shows off her breast and that it attracted the attention of someone who took to feel one of them. However, some of us are still trying to figure out who Martina sleeps with when she does not come home at nights. This may or may not be a clue but I think it is worth noting for future reference. Also I would not think that this event would be insignificant if it happened to my wife.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, philo said:

It is totally understandable that some people would think that there is nothing at all of significance about Martina's choice of clothing that shows off her breast and that it attracted the attention of someone who took to feel one of them. However, some of us are still trying to figure out who Martina sleeps with when she does not come home at nights. This may or may not be a clue but I think it is worth noting for future reference. Also I would not think that this event would be insignificant if it happened to my wife.

You need to get out more...😉