Martina & Alberto - 2022 #22

Noldus

Seriously, is it worth partying until sunrise, then feel like shit the next day, getting out of your (sleep) rhythm?  Even if you got laid,..    Partied until sunrise a couple times in college and thereafter, the fun I had did not outweigh losing a day (actually 2 days until you get your routine back on track).

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

Agree, you are totally right, but that's something everyone has to learn for themselves. Some learn it faster, some learn it never.😁 Let's see which type Martina is...😉

She will not learn the lesson because her validation is being accepted by others.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Howard said:

Seriously, is it worth partying until sunrise, then feel like shit the next day, getting out of your (sleep) rhythm?  Even if you got laid,..    Partied until sunrise a couple times in college and thereafter, the fun I had did not outweigh losing a day (actually 2 days until you get your routine back on track).

Martina is young and is enjoying living the hedonistic lifestyle for the moment...

• Haha 1

so here we go again. movement at M&A's click on it?.... it's the TV nothing to see here just the TV. but with that on it gets them clicks. later there's Martina hoola hoop'n in the guest bedroom while Karol just below is getting herself off. I'm sure RLC knows M&A are milking this program for all it's worth. I'm so done with the bullchit. Martina is EZ on the eyes but Alberto knows that and does everything he can to obscure the camera. For me they need to either cut bait or fish. I don't need to see Alberto jerk off while she hides herself and bates.

• Upvote 1

On 11/20/2022 at 3:50 PM, tle said:

Martina is young and is enjoying living the hedonistic lifestyle for the moment...

Young, yes but is she really, really in pursuit of sex, parties, alcohol, and drugs adventure? Is she beginning to look older from the wear and tear of that which I just mentioned. Is she confused by this whole bisexual demand? Perhaps her readings are in an attempt a looking for a way out.  

A friend mentioned to me Martina is reading "IKIGAI".  It is about nourishing friendships, getting adequate rest, doing consistent moderate exercise, these are some of what is the start to forming good health, a good life. The secret to a lengthy and the happy life Martina would like to have and accomplish; it may start with finding her own “IKIGAI”.  In my opinion, from what I have read and had previously seen on RLC; she and Alberto may have been made for each other, and hence the reason they have been together this long. (Is she done yet) However, to start a longer and happier life together they will need to separate from RLC; get to know each other better, raise their level morals, be more respectful, and trusting of one another.  

I don’t read much about Martina and Alberto having sex as much any longer but more speculation she is having sex off camera, with a male or female or both. Lately, there tends to have been a great deal of chatter about the guy in the hoodie. She is not having sex with this guy.  My question is “will you all begin to see less and less sex from Alberto and Martina? Will they begin to travel and spent more nights out together when possible?  It is less than tasteful for me to say but perhaps with a little training, more friendship and less self-indulgence; Martina might have found the right partner in Alberto; just not yet excepting. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, yelt said:

Young, yes but is she really, really in pursuit of sex, parties, alcohol, and drugs adventure? Is she beginning to look older from the wear and tear of that which I just mentioned. Is she confused by this whole bisexual demand? Perhaps her readings are in an attempt a looking for a way out.  

A friend mentioned to me Martina is reading "IKIGAI".  It is about nourishing friendships, getting adequate rest, doing consistent moderate exercise, these are some of what is the start to forming good health, a good life. The secret to a lengthy and the happy life Martina would like to have and accomplish; it may start with finding her own “IKIGAI”.  In my opinion, from what I have read and had previously seen on RLC; she and Alberto may have been made for each other, and hence the reason they have been together this long. (Is she done yet) However, to start a longer and happier life together they will need to separate from RLC; get to know each other better, raise their level morals, be more respectful, and trusting of one another.  

I don’t read much about Martina and Alberto having sex as much any longer but more speculation she is having sex off camera, with a male or female or both. Lately, there tends to have been a great deal of chatter about the guy in the hoodie. She is not having sex with this guy.  My question is “will you all begin to see less and less sex from Alberto and Martina? Will they begin to travel and spent more nights out together when possible?  It is less than tasteful for me to say but perhaps with a little training, more friendship and less self-indulgence; Martina might have found the right partner in Alberto; just not yet excepting. 

Surely one of the reason they are having less sex is that Alberto is now out working from 5am ish for some 12 hours or so, bit hard to bone your partner when you are not home!! all those nob-heads who called Alberto lazy, bone idle etc and said he should get a job,  are now the ones moaning about the lack of sex. God knows what they were expecting, him taking a webcam with him to work so he could shag Martine in the flowerbed while he is working maybe!! :)  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Zorro0 said:

Surely one of the reason they are having less sex is that Alberto is now out working from 5am ish for some 12 hours or so, bit hard to bone your partner when you are not home!! all those nob-heads who called Alberto lazy, bone idle etc and said he should get a job,  are now the ones moaning about the lack of sex. God knows what they were expecting, him taking a webcam with him to work so he could shag Martine in the flowerbed while he is working maybe!! 🙂 

Martina and Alberto get all the sex they want... and that's all that matters... But I do like that idea of sex in the flower bed....

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1