Martina & Alberto - 2022 #22

Noldus

7 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Why in the seven hells does Martina ever not use the carrot peeler in the drawer???  "Peeling" a carrot like that is extremely dangerous and unnecessary.  One of these days, she's gonna flay a finger!  🙄

You have a very good point here: she never seems to have learned how to do simple handling in food preparation or basic kitchen hygiene. I've seen her handle an avocado and a tomato, it was really stressful 😷

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

I understand you because we all know that Martina's hugs are very, very warm and special in the sense that we have seen her with friends. The men in distress are 'straighten up' quite quickly, I'm sure....and I know that she does more than just a hug to men in too much distress. Are you in great distress and disturbed ? If the case, she bring you to a little cabin to have a special treatment alone with her..😂

16 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Sie haben hier einen sehr guten Punkt: Sie scheint nie gelernt zu haben, wie man einfache Lebensmittelzubereitung oder grundlegende Küchenhygiene handhabt. Ich habe gesehen, wie sie mit einer Avocado und einer Tomate hantiert hat, das war wirklich stressig  😷

Muss sie ja auch nicht können. Hauptsache sie fickt u. bläst ordentlich...😄Kochen hat ja fast immer Alberto gemacht. 

2 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

Long periods of no talking and no looking at each other.  Finally a few moments of sitting next to each other on the couch.  Some low key talking, but no real touching. 

By 2200 Martina showered and Alberto gone to bed.

Isn't it obvious that Alberto is not feeling well.  Give them a break.  Do you like to fuck when you're sick?

1 minute ago, Deepdave said:

Isn't it obvious that Alberto is not feeling well.  Give them a break.  Do you like to fuck when you're sick?

Did I say anything about "fucking?"  Where you watching when Alberto emptied the dishwasher? Did you see him stop, lean up against the counter, cross his arms and stare at the floor?

He and Martina had very little conversation after he got home. I was just commenting that, from my observations, things aren't right in the apartment.

15 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

Did I say anything about "fucking?"  Where you watching when Alberto emptied the dishwasher? Did you see him stop, lean up against the counter, cross his arms and stare at the floor?

He and Martina had very little conversation after he got home. I was just commenting that, from my observations, things aren't right in the apartment.

You are right.  You did not say anything about fucking.

Then if you are not feeling well you might stop, lean up against the counter , cross his arms and stare at the floor and not talk a lot.

He also went to bed at 10:30 rather than his normal 11:30. I repeat.  It looks like he does not feel well.

• Haha 1