Martina & Alberto - 2022 #22

Noldus

38 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I rest my case.

Pete:  I have seen video of Martina at B7.  She was very flirty with hoodie guy and he reciprocated.    I am willing to stipulate that this probably doesn't mean very much.  Read my post again, I am not calling any of this proof of anything.  Some of you are so eager to destroy those who call out anything regarding Martina, that you don't act and think rationally and logically.

Tbh Jen...I couldn't give a rats arse about Martina...But I just can't get my head around the speculation on what it's based on. 
I've always been a bit of a touchy feely sorta guy, but it doesn't mean I want to shag the life out of a girl...
Not always, anyway...😏

No JenniferMom, you got it all wrong, probably a optical illusion.

In the B7 kitchen, Martina and Green Hoodie did not slide into a hip to hip frontal embrace. (so much for personal space) Martina did not run her fingers thru his hair as he put his left arm around her back and buried his nose in her hair. She did not quickly look to the right, to the terrace, where Albert was hanging out. As they parted a bit, Green Hoodie did not bring his left hand around her waist and up under her right breast, in a cupping action. (palm on her chest, under her breast, fingers along her rib cage, thumb toward her breast bone) And no, you did not see Green Hoodie staring down directly at Martina's t-shirt covered nipples.

On the terrace it was dark, at night, hard to see .... yeah. Green Hoodie did not turn around to face Martina, again staring down at her nipples. His right hand did not touch her breast as it slid around her back. Green Hoodie did not open his mouth and make a dive, and put a lip lock on a nipple. And no, you didn't see Green Hoodie rubbing his right hand up and down her back while he buried is face into her neck. Nope, you did not see that.

Not to worry, luckily there are others here that correct you, will point out your observations as fantasy speculation, and then insult you.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... 

I would think "staring at her tits" , "rubbing his hand up and down her back", "lip lock on a nipple", and "face buried into a neck"  goes a bit farther that a house party greeting kiss. Maybe, in some social circles it is the accepted norm that your girlfriend or wife be subjected to  "a bit of touchy/feely here and there". 

At no time did Martina object to or discourage Green Hoodies behavior. Apparently, they have a close enough relationship that Martina is comfortable with Green Hoodies familiarity.  Not saying she's banging the guy, but there is a level of playfulness between them.

At first I was curious of Martina's and Green Hoodies actions, how to describe it .... uninhibited playful?  Then I recall  previous visits of Martina's friends to her apartment. When Martina went to the toilet area and her friend Louis was standing in the doorway, getting an eyeful. Martina and Louis were dancing, with others, and Martina swapped tops with Louis, Martina was topless in front of Louis. (to be fair, Louis was topless in front of Martina also). Louis and Martina in the guest room watching a movie on the laptop. Both fall asleep. Martina spends the night sleeping with Louis in the guest room. (I saw no effort to get up, and move to her bedroom ... with Alberto)  The next morning, in the kitchen, Louis stroked her hair /or admired her tight top, and said Ohhhh sexy-sexy. (got to admit, Martina did look sexy)   So, Martina has a level of "comfortable familiarity" with her friends, where others would be un-comfortable.

That's Martina, and that's why I watch her.    

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Tbh Jen...I couldn't give a rats arse about Martina...But I just can't get my head around the speculation on what it's based on. 
I've always been a bit of a touchy feely sorta guy, but it doesn't mean I want to shag the life out of a girl...
Not always, anyway...😏

Damn, that be small print, you a lawyer? 😄