Martina & Alberto - 2022 #22

Noldus

8 hours ago, Adalbert said:

It's funny that people who post almost only speculation without evidence always demand evidence from others. Unfortunately there are no copies of a medical examination report and the booking documents.The statement that this is mentioned here by hazard is a bit strange. I also understand that some here are disappointed that others may have additional information, but that's life.😉

Everyone should decide for themselves whether the posted information makes sense for them or not based on what they have seen. If so then fine, if not then just ignore it.

By the way as everybody can see they have packed and prepare their weekendtrip. So we can watch the fishtank the next two days and have a nice weekend in our own real life.😁

It is good that you remind the basic rules of a good forum to Deep (and its multiple accounts and your good friend) which is summarized most simply to: 
* for each observation, we indicate on which facts it could be confirmed
* for each speculation, we indicate on which facts we base ourselves to confirm the probabilities that it could happen

And most importantly, there is no rule that says that one must destroy others who disagree with them, especially for someone who believes that only one truth exists and he alone owns it.

P.S. Last but not least: Have some GREAT FUN together with Martina and Alberto and Taco and the fish tank !   💋

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

It is good that you remind the basic rules of a good forum to Deep (and its multiple accounts and your good friend) which is summarized most simply to: 
* for each speculation, we indicate on which facts we base ourselves to confirm the probabilities that it could happen

And most importantly, there is no rule that says that one must destroy others who disagree with them, especially for someone who believes that only one truth exists and he alone owns it.

P.S. Last but not least: Have some GREAT FUN together with Martina and Alberto and Taco and the fish tank !   💋

Hi GF2

The reason that you need proof is because you do not understand what they are saying.  If you had access to a translator and you accepted what the translator translated, you would be more able to understand what has happened in the past, what is happening in the present and what is happening in the future to Martina and Alberto.  Right now all you can do is speculate.  There is no proof for speculation and most of your speculations are incorrect.

As an example , Ada;lbert and I suggested that Martina and Alberto were going on a holiday and lo and behold we were right.  This was not guesswork.  In fact we know that they went up to a place near Andorra for the weekend and rented a car.  We could tell you more but you would just tell us that we needed to prove our comments.  You need to learn to speak and understand Valencian.  In fact it would best if you understood the specific dialect from the town that they both came from.  Then you would understand everything that they are tallking about and you could be our translator.  I  will appreciate your translations when you have achieved this status.  Thank you very much and have a great weekend.  I am sure Martina and Alberto and Taco  (not the fish) will have a great weekend too.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

I will be very happy to read one post from you with a true evidence....hop I don't have to wait for that 10 years more 😄. But I think you like to continue xour childish post. so feel happy to continue like that. 😄 I think if you read your own posts than you might realize that you act in the same way you blame other. But self-reflection doesn't seem to be your forte....and itmakey no senye to argue with anybody who doesn't want to read what other says.😉 So also have much fun with your wine. 🍷🍷🍷

P. s. people might also think that someone with an account with a number two has more than one account...do you catch this ?😉

From what I have observed ...... the orange fish and the blue fish are a couple / FWBs. BUT....late at night, while the blue fish sleeps, the orange fish is hanging out with the multicolored fish, swimming seductively, shaking her fin provocatively. This could get interesting. Oh No!, the fish are pulling out the Bingo cards. UGH!  

• Haha 12
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, chuck206 said:

From what I have observed ...... the orange fish and the blue fish are a couple / FWBs. BUT....late at night, while the blue fish sleeps, the orange fish is hanging out with the multicolored fish, swimming seductively, shaking her fin provocatively. This could get interesting. Oh No!, the fish are pulling out the Bingo cards. UGH!  

That's some funny shit right there!  Well done Chuck.  Nice distraction from all of the bickering.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Very nice and creative report of what is going on in the fish tank 🤣🤣 Well done.

On 12/3/2022 at 1:49 PM, Deepdave said:

Hi GF2

The reason that you need proof is because you do not understand what they are saying.  If you had access to a translator and you accepted what the translator translated, you would be more able to understand what has happened in the past, what is happening in the present and what is happening in the future to Martina and Alberto.  Right now all you can do is speculate.  There is no proof for speculation and most of your speculations are incorrect.

As an example , Ada;lbert and I suggested that Martina and Alberto were going on a holiday and lo and behold we were right.  This was not guesswork.  In fact we know that they went up to a place near Andorra for the weekend and rented a car.  We could tell you more but you would just tell us that we needed to prove our comments.  You need to learn to speak and understand Valencian.  In fact it would best if you understood the specific dialect from the town that they both came from.  Then you would understand everything that they are tallking about and you could be our translator.  I  will appreciate your translations when you have achieved this status.  Thank you very much and have a great weekend.  I am sure Martina and Alberto and Taco  (not the fish) will have a great weekend too.

Where the translator....de nou, la mateixa història 🤣

46 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

2100 Monday

Martina home from school and packing her small bag.  Any thoughts on her destination?

some place  where she can have sex with one of her several lovers ....

oops destination not speculation   my bad 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1