Martina & Alberto - 2022 #22

Noldus

Martina left at 20:09 last night. She looked very nice in a gray culotte shorts/skirt and a black sweater. ( black panties and bra, black pantyhose, black tee )  Per normal, she wanted to look good at the Bingo hall because she spent a lot of time with her makeup. 

08:30, Martina is still out. Must be at the homeless shelter, serving up breakfast. 🍲🍩 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Martina left at 20:09 last night. She looked very nice in a gray culotte shorts/skirt and a black sweater. ( black panties and bra, black pantyhose, black tee )  Per normal, she wanted to look good at the Bingo hall because she spent a lot of time with her makeup. 

08:30, Martina is still out. Must be at the homeless shelter, serving up breakfast. 🍲🍩 

The questions is, after Bingo, will Alberto get sloppy seconds as per usual after a long night of Bingo or will Martina spend the day sleeping, dreaming hoping she didn't receive the transfer of an unwanted bacteria to pass along to her good friend Alberto. Or perhaps her dreaming will consist of how many times she won and called out Bingo; No, it is why she came back to RLC and (what I can only imagine) that crappy apartment?  

Oh yes from what I have read she returned back for all that watch RLC and pay her to sleep, walk around topless and I hope, watch her studying.  

Edited by yelt
Typing in the dark_grammar

One detail, after the bingo she goes to practice singing with the choir at the local Russian church with Nelly, Bogdan plays the organ too and then she goes to the animal shelter to help and then she goes to a center for men in distress to give comfort and love. She must give a lot of love because there always a lineup when she is present.

It is normal that in the morning she is so tired and needs a good nap during the day. 

Oh ! So much to do !

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Is she practicing something to read or sing or a play?
Does she seem to be trying to memorize text?
Or is she trying to memorize as many positions as possible from the Karma Sutra?

To help, Alberto should walk naked in front of her holding picture of Nelly naked and see if her concentration is good? 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, daerjohn2015 said:

open relationship, I wonder how long Alberto will endure this or how long will Martina go along with it.

Correct, It’s an "Open Relationship". Alberto knows what she is doing most nights while she is away; he will be there sexually (perhaps using her for his pleasure mostly) until he develops feelings for someone else.  He may endure until Martina begins to exhibit an increase in dishonesty, deception, and an escalation of her secret infidelity. I would also not be surprised if Martina is having sex off camera with another male, but those overnighters are mostly spent with another female. 

While they must have agreed to this “Open Relationship” and have a level of guidelines, if Martina does not make Alberto miserable and him pull away from his closeness with her, I am convinced they will survive each other’s fears (if any) and stay together (sustain that nominal percentage of open relationships).  Is it a matter of Martina simply interested in sexual freedom with whomever? If the table is turned and someone else finds an interest in Alberto (there are much better than Martina out there), will Martina become jealous and have a fear of losing her friend and challenge back or just exit” 

They are both individuals and since I choose not to watch RLC, does anyone believe in their viewing of Martina and Alberto together, they maintain a certain degree of trust, freedom, and respect as the separate individuals they are?

In early forum discussions, I ask if Martina and Alberto say to each other “I love you” I was told “Yes” back then.  Has anyone heard those words “I love you” from either of them today? Or if they have even mentioned to one or the other “I want you to love me” ?

@daerjohn2015What do you mean “how long will Martina go along with it”.

3 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Foreplay nearly finished, now main actavities in bedroom started.

Wow!  How long has it been since they have engaged in sexual entertainment together? I must say after an all-nighter (for Martina or anyone) it must be tiring and cause for increased vaginal soreness (but I hope quickly forgotten)?  I hope they enjoyed the intimacy together. 

8 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

One detail, after the bingo she goes to practice singing with the choir at the local Russian church with Nelly, Bogdan plays the organ too and then she goes to the animal shelter to help and then she goes to a center for men in distress to give comfort and love. She must give a lot of love because there always a lineup when she is present.

It is normal that in the morning she is so tired and needs a good nap during the day. 

Oh ! So much to do !

If Martina is giving out comfort and love to distressed ( disturbed ) men, show me where to get in line! I need a hug. 😈

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, chuck206 said:

If Martina is giving out comfort and love to distressed ( disturbed ) men, show me where to get in line! I need a hug. 😈

I understand you because we all know that Martina's hugs are very, very warm and special in the sense that we have seen her with friends. The men in distress are 'straighten up' quite quickly, I'm sure....and I know that she does more than just a hug to men in too much distress. Are you in great distress and disturbed ? If the case, she bring you to a little cabin to have a special treatment alone with her..😂