Martina & Alberto - 2022 #22

Noldus

Spoiler alert: 

• today, the big news: there is a little more dust accumulated on the kitchen table 😝
  • If you need proof, watch on the Replay ! Have fun to watch ! and....pay for it !

Girlsfun2 doing her cleaning 👱‍♀️

On 11/21/2022 at 2:32 PM, Adalbert said:

You don't have to watch them...😉

watch what exactly? I fully expect that one day soon they will disappear from the project. and BTW, like you, I pay for all content from all apartments. Not all but one ware's nothing happens.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Under maintenance: a company is probably cleaning up 🤣 and they are going to change the furniture......
But Martina is in school to learn how to do her share of the cleaning ? 

I hope it not too much for Taco.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Adalbert said:

So whatever...better you contact RLC if you are dissatisfied with the actors and their performance. Complaining here will not change anything.🤷‍♂️ Wasted time and energy....😉

Hi Deep, what happening ?

Does it mean that complaining about those who leave comments will not change anything, wasted time and energy ? If that's what it means I agree with you because you are a great example...Oh my God, do you catch it?🤓

If Martina is not there, we can all have fun. 😂

9 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Hi Deep, what happening ?

Does it mean that complaining about those who leave comments will not change anything, wasted time and energy ? If that's what it means I agree with you because you are a great example...Oh my God, do you catch it?🤓

If Martina is not there, we can all have fun. 😂

Funny, compiment back to someone who posts things about cleaning and and who always posts the same things here🥱

Hope you had a lot of fun with your wine 🍷🍷🍷 do you catch it?😄

• Confused 1

22 hours ago, Adalbert said:

So whatever...better you contact RLC if you are dissatisfied with the actors and their performance. Complaining here will not change anything.🤷‍♂️ Wasted time and energy....😉

WOW did you just come up with that or do you use it for all you obsessions?

13 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Funny, compiment back to someone who posts things about cleaning and and who always posts the same things here🥱

Hope you had a lot of fun with your wine 🍷🍷🍷 do you catch it?😄

it's just an opinion. you have yours I have mine.

"Martina is out for work....be back soon...we are only Saturday...be back Monday, will need a good nap and not sure about sex with Alberto right now, he can run with no oil change for a certain time".

Martina 'talking' earlier to the cam in her mind..... 👸

😂 ok time to open the Porto and have some Fun !!! !!!!!