Martina & Alberto - 2022 #22

Noldus

43 minutes ago, DWI said:

Martina gone all yesterday, last night, today and tonight. Nelly gone all yesterday, last night, today and tonight. Hmmm.

Sorry but you should buy a subscription.  Nelly has been home or in B4 all of this time. 

On 12/3/2022 at 3:52 PM, chuck206 said:

From what I have observed ...... the orange fish and the blue fish are a couple / FWBs. BUT....late at night, while the blue fish sleeps, the orange fish is hanging out with the multicolored fish, swimming seductively, shaking her fin provocatively. This could get interesting. Oh No!, the fish are pulling out the Bingo cards. UGH!  

Oh ! I miss that replay !!!! 🤣

P.S. There is also another fish that is already in couple with another but seems to spend a lot of time with another of the same sex in a corner of the aquarium that we can't see well with the cam, is there a person who can translate what is said in secret between the 2 ? Alberto pretends not to see them...From time to time, one of the fishes approaches the glass and comes to tell Alberto that everything is fine ......

Martina in vacation....

Like one of her last trips with Nelly, this time she went with her boyfriend from the last party, the one who had a big crush on her. The one who had his hands and mouth all over her. She's going to have a lot of fun on her trip. A young guy with a lot of energy who can do it every 5 minutes, you know what I mean....Ah ! those young man.....none stop machine....🤪 
The proof: Deep will deny everything and every time he denies everything, that's exactly what happens.... 😅 La Martina sap el que vol....

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2