B1 - General Topic 2022 #42 (November)

5 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Until now I have nothing to complain about Elmira. She's doing good. 👍

She has done more in 1 weeek than Esmi has done in 10 months. So, yes! She is doing good! 🥰

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

43 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I wouldn't say that she has done more, but what Esmi took 5-6 months to do she has done all in 8 days. 

Exactly. But it says more about Esmi than Elmira. 😴😴😴

My expectations for Elmira wasn't super high, to be honest. She was pretty calm and quiet last time, but what she has shown so far has been surprising. Masturbation. Naked exercising. She even went to a party in B4, which she didn't do last time. And she manages to do it in a way that comes off as natural and genuine. She doesn't need to put on a costume and make a silly show out of it, like some others.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 1 heure, ed2 a dit :

Exactly. But it says more about Esmi than Elmira. 😴😴😴

My expectations for Elmira wasn't super high, to be honest. She was pretty calm and quiet last time, but what she has shown so far has been surprising. Masturbation. Naked exercising. She even went to a party in B4, which she didn't do last time. And she manages to do it in a way that comes off as natural and genuine. She doesn't need to put on a costume and make a silly show out of it, like some others.

I don't know what the fuck is RLC trying to do with Esmi.

Really similar to how they mishandled Serafima, either this Esmi found the 'favour' of the person who decides who stays or go or the sisters made some kind of a devils pact with RLC.

Either way, we have an unwatchable girl taking up a space for a few more months at least.

• Upvote 3

17 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Way Too much competition for her.

competition?  what i read on this forum these days, there is no competition.  just because a bunch of toy boys show up in all the apartments now days does not mean there is competition.  when the girls on vacation apartments came online, rlc took off in subscriptions and now that they have fucked that all up by having guys in all the apartments their numbers are dropping from what i've seen.  your kidding yourself if you think there is competition in rlc!

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, RonS said:

I wish Esmi could read all the way back in month of May on the forum about what was being said about her then she was VERY popular. I just went back and read.  Things change.

what makes you think that she doesn't read the forum every day?  all these girls read the forum every day to see what people are saying about them, it's no big secret.  it's probably what esmi does during her long off cam toilet breaks.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SierraTM said:

I hope Esmi just fucking leave with her sister so that we could have a full reset with Elmira.

You are just upset you can’t get what you want 🙄🤣….and wtf does Esmi has to do with what Elmira does 🤦‍♂️🤣

• Upvote 1