B4 - General Topic 2022 #63 (November)

22 minutes ago, moos54 said:

ad essere onesto, sono più annoiato dagli spettacoli di Elettra e Taylor che da quelli di Kristy e Monica, e sono tornati solo da due settimane su RLC  🤔

Infatti, Taylor ed Elettra dovrebbero andarsene subito.

• Upvote 4

23 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Infatti, Taylor ed Elettra dovrebbero andarsene subito.

I do not think it is correct to consider them in the same way.
It is true that Taylor follows Elettra in these stupid fake-shows, but it is also true that she interacts well with all the other girls in the villa, and in perspective she can give hope for something new.

1 hour ago, Machevh said:

Non credo sia corretto considerarli allo stesso modo.
È vero che Taylor segue Elettra in questi stupidi fake-show, ma è anche vero che interagisce bene con tutte le altre ragazze della villa, e in prospettiva può dare speranza in qualcosa di nuovo.

Taylor ha partecipato a RLC prima di Elettra, insieme a Piper, e sono amiche di Masha, quindi sa’ benissimo cosa fare per avere visualizzazioni. Il suo interagire con le ragazze e’ solo per un unico scopo, non ci sara’ nulla di nuovo che non abbiamo visto. 

2 hours ago, Machevh said:

I do not think it is correct to consider them in the same way.
It is true that Taylor follows Elettra in these stupid fake-shows, but it is also true that she interacts well with all the other girls in the villa, and in perspective she can give hope for something new.

I honestly think that Elettra is the biggest slut rlc has ever invited to their project 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

to be honest, i am more bored about Elettra and Taylor shows than Kristy and Monica's, and they are back only since two weeks on RLC 🤔

These two totally innocent young women are totally bullied,

just because they accidentally point towards the cameras,

while doing their totally private business of relief.

It's bordering an accusation of them being sexworkers.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, fisherman said:

I honestly think that Elettra is the biggest slut rlc has ever invited to their project 

It's clearly an IQ thing. She's figured out what the contract says,

so that's what she does. Tragically the likelihood of her having a

good life is very low. She looks like one of those dolls you inflate.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, northguy said:

È chiaramente una cosa del QI. Ha capito cosa dice il contratto,

quindi è quello che fa. Tragicamente la probabilità che lei abbia un

la buona vita è molto bassa. Sembra una di quelle bambole che gonfi.

Dubito che il contratto dica essere troie o di fare spettacoli, altrimenti vedresti le stesse azioni da parte di tutti i partecipanti, invece molte ragazze non fanno queste cose, e gli spettacoli valgono soltanto nei GoV? Come mai in tutti gli altri appartamenti non ci sono spettacoli del genere? Eppure, credo che anche per loro valgono i bonus, il concetto penso sia lo stesso.