B7 - General Topic 2022 #13 (November / December)

22 hours ago, moos54 said:

Yes it is Alexandra and Lucian who are present at B7 or B4
they have been coming to B7 from time to time to visit Nelly and Bogdan for several months now, so yes they must live in or around Barcelona
It's not because we see former participants as guests that they will necessarily come back to the project, moreover it's often the opposite 😁

Thanks..... initially I thought it was a different haircut ??? then later saw Lucien .  I also remember seeing their visits (B7) but before Wednesday and Wayne came into B5 there was talk of A&L filling that bed ...  with all that, I honestly can't see  where they could fit in anywhere ... but undoubtedly RLC will always have them available 

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Kassandra continues packing, but with the speed she's packing, it will take a few days....

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Now she moves from one fully packed suitcase to another

Wonderful. It is more than overdue that this situation is resolved.

Now the question is whether RLC is at least fair enough to remove both names from the list. Ailey has pratically moved out a long time ago. 

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

Kassandra continues packing, but with the speed she's packing, it will take a few days....

the time RLC  replace her that will take a month so she can take few days if she want 🙂

Ailey left the project also ? i don't see any notification of rlc about that

41 minutes ago, switch said:

the time RLC  replace her that will take a month so she can take few days if she want 🙂

Ailey left the project also ? i don't see any notification of rlc about that

Not yet. but I expect them to leave together