B7 - General Topic 2022 #13 (November / December)

4 minutes ago, kris66 said:

De Neanderthaler en de kleine Tim eten alsof iemand hun eten gaat stelen. Geen mooi gezicht!

spacer.png

die 2 hebben geen manieren geleerd zijn onbeschofte kerels komt ook doordat ze dom zijn geen school gehad  geen werk niets eruit met die 2 smeerlappen

is the new visitor Alexandra ?  with the blond hair ... Elettra and Taylor all big hugs ... 

her and Lucien?? must still be in Barcelone area?? and might they be getting back into the project ...

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

is the new visitor Alexandra ?  with the blond hair ... Elettra and Taylor all big hugs ... 

her and Lucien?? must still be in Barcelone area?? and might they be getting back into the project ...

I guess so  I just saw who I believe id LooseLucien opening wine ... 

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

Yes it is Alexandra and Lucian who are present at B7 or B4
they have been coming to B7 from time to time to visit Nelly and Bogdan for several months now, so yes they must live in or around Barcelona
It's not because we see former participants as guests that they will necessarily come back to the project, moreover it's often the opposite 😁

• Thanks 1

We wonder why we have never see Kassandra or Alley at any of the other apartments? B4 is so close. Also we think Kassandra was trying to get frisky with Tim. We was impressed that he maintained and didn't allow anything. Tani is diffinately a better choice. Even Samson maintained. Maybe he likes that Elettra can deal with him or he is finding hinself alienated at the parties. Lately all the females have been avoiding him and would avoid Tim as well but he still has a pass since he is with Tani. 

• Haha 1