B7 - General Topic 2022 #13 (November / December)

10 hours ago, Thestarider said:

OMG watching Tani go to work on Mike's cock is like watching the energizer bunny in overdrive and steroids. Talk about a human vacuum cleaner.

image.jpeg.f1fa500dea19aa1254561faf80ffa20e.jpeg

Tani is very talented when it comes to sex, particularly pleasuring a man.  She is the Messi of the RLC club when it comes to sucking cocks and hand jobs.  So talented that I think she was highly rewarded for such talents before arriving at RLC.

I don't think she came from Barcelona when she arrived in B-4 to steep in Lilith's room before becoming a participant.  I think if she was local, she would have numerous male friends visiting her in B-4, and wouldn't be dependent on Tim.

I also think that the female partner of an RLC couple would definitely be unhappy to see her in bed with the male partner.  And Kylie would have gone into orbit.

• Haha 1

On 12/12/2022 at 3:24 PM, Noldus said:

Kassandra continues packing, but with the speed she's packing, it will take a few days....

It took two more days, but now she has finally moved out. Finally, on less do nothing girl. 

Good that the off camera girl Ailey was there in time to pick up the rest of the stuff. It's strange how long RLC still has this girl listed, even though she clearly hasn't been around for a long time. From my point of view, just dishonest. 

So, let's see who RLC will bring in as a replacement. Maybe they could bring in another couple here. The room would be more than suitable. 

16 hours ago, Thestarider said:

OMG watching Tani go to work on Mike's cock is like watching the energizer bunny in overdrive and steroids. Talk about a human vacuum cleaner.

image.jpeg.f1fa500dea19aa1254561faf80ffa20e.jpeg

Mike ?   Tim?  doesn't matter glad you liked it 

• Haha 1