B4 - General Topic 2022 #64 (November)

4 minutes ago, quasi said:

True, but I get the feeling how easy Red talked to everyone, that maybe she would get others involved and maybe that wouldn't be a bad thing.  Like Red, Taylor and Anya?  LOL

Yes...she appeared to be very comfy with the tenants and the cams...

il y a 2 minutes, quasi a dit :

Je n'ai pas eu beaucoup de temps récemment pour regarder beaucoup, étant un soignant à temps plein pour ma femme. Mais elle est décédée récemment, elle a donc plus de temps maintenant.

Sincères condoléances

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, quasi said:

I haven't had a lot of time recently to watch a lot, being a full time caregiver for my wife.  But she recently passed away so got more time now.

you know we all care about the well being of fellow forum friends and strangers and with that I offer condolences to you and your loved ones over your wifes passing ...may she be resting in peace and allow you peace and to enjoy your escape hear in crazy town ... take care 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, quasi said:

I haven't had a lot of time recently to watch a lot, being a full time caregiver for my wife.  But she recently passed away so got more time now.

Sorry to hear that, hope you're doing alright.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, quasi said:

Really sad for your loss quasi. There are more important things than RLC and CC...I hope the forum helps you through some hard times...

RIP Mrs quasi ❤

• Like 1

Thanks all.  She had been sick for the last couple of years.  We had 8 hospital trips since Feb.  But she was not going to die and then all of a sudden she got an infection and her body was just too weak to fight it and I had to make a decision.  It's tough  After 27 years she was my world and it's hard to deal with her being gone.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2