For the literary minded..

woodworker

It's a shame that I'm not a younger man, with a lot of money and backing behind me.

Why, I can almost see the banners now.

Vote for WOODY!

That fucker is just what this country need's right now! 

They want transparency,.. I'll give them transparency!  Like Casper, (Golly gee, what happened to me?)  They'll be a lot of people that will become invisible once I'm in office.

Like the Muslim brotherhood for one.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And it's not just how far you've gone, but where you have been as well.

In my case, to hell and back.

Once in a while, I've glimpsed Heaven from the top of freeway overpasses...but now I seem to be stuck in LA traffic.

(And yes, I blame the American Marxists in charge for causing the accident that lie ahead of me.)

Those are the DOT Nazi's that ride around in chauffeured limousines making the roadways safe from yourselves.

Make sure ll white American drivers are removed from the roadways and let their positions be filled with wetbacks that just floated in that have no idea what a motorized vehicle looks like.

Those are the DOT Nazi's that ride around in chauffeured limousines making the roadways safe from yourselves.

Make sure ll white American drivers are removed from the roadways and let their positions be filled with wetbacks that just floated in that have no idea what a motorized vehicle looks like.

Those pokey mother fuckers don't drive even so much as one mile an hour over the posted speed limits.  With no insurance or drivers license, I suppose I can understand why.

Whenever I'm stuck behind one of these annoying bastards I often envision them in a big sombrero chewing on a wheat straw while lumbering on in an old feed cart being pulled by a burro. 

"Si senor, I mucho likey dis country,... I pickey da fruit for you."    "Me happy immagrint."       

This was supposed to be a literary thread.

You assholes fucked it up, because you don't seem to understand how Obama is now your savior, your life. He will determine your illness, and he is the one who has the gift of healing, or rescuing you from this painful life (Youth in Asia!). This will depend upon your political contributions and political persuasion, of course. Otherwise, expect an IRS audit and harassment...

On the other hand, you can bow down to me instead, cuz I'm really close to -500, and I am a greedy capitalist rodent in search of earning my way to the top.

Sorry Woody, but this story, like yours, is one of woe, fear, hunger, pain, pestilence and unrequited love. I come humbly, asking only for a tiny morsel of -1. Thank you for shopping at Foamy's and have a nice day.  :))

• 2 weeks later...

Literary - concerning the writing, study, or content of literature, especially of the kind valued for quality of form, such as "the great literary works of the nineteenth century". This would suggest culture.

Australians are cultured.

Nasty cunt. That's something they would do in Kalifornication.

Nonsense, alligator boy. That would only be done in San Francisco, and the girls don't have vaginas there...  ::)

While I'm at it, let's get to the hard core of the matter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMUXjuSGsvI